Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

Great job on the 100 days Jen such a great milestone :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll get a litre of cola with that

2 Likes

I have moments of resentments bc I can’t drink full stop, some days I just want to escape to some different head space, luckily I’m learning that when I get there I don’t actually like my own head anymore so might as well let this one keep me company.

2 Likes

The not having any escape anymore is a hard thing for sure. Well, any escape that “feels” the same. I feel trapped like this way of life is being forced on me. It’s SUCH an emotional al experience and so many ups and downs. No one truly gets it unless they’ve been through it. Thankful for y’all!!

6 Likes

Vacations can be sooo tempting. I’m about to go on one myself and I’m sweating bullets. I saved your post for encouragement because I HOPE I only order virgin pine coladas like you did because that takes all the strength in the world. I’m really proud of you.

5 Likes

I’m glad you were able to be there for your daughter Mike, I’m sure it meant the world to her! Nice pic

2 Likes

The 1 hundo club, nice job :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Mudding and sanding drywall on my weekend off… sometimes i wonder why i look forward to being off of work🤔

29 Likes

Finishing up a successful day 224 at a meeting! Have an awesome evening!

28 Likes

Day 62.

Sunday adventure :tada: exploring new suburbs to move to :pray:

27 Likes

Checking in sober, 1 yr 5 mos 15 days. Loving the sober life!!!

35 Likes

If you need some extra support to get through it send me a message! I had such a range of emotions! It sucked at times and was ok at times. Each night I had to psych myself out and tell myself-choose not to tonight-maybe tomorrow. And then I would say the same thing the next day. A lot less anxiety throughout the trip though!! And way better mornings!! You can do it!!! Even if it sucks you can still do it!!

5 Likes

Jeez Chris has anyone ever said you look like T-1000, from Terminator?

Because you do. Terrifying.

8 Likes

Lol I was waiting for that, the reference on the bottom comes from super troopers,

2 Likes

Hi :wave:t3: yes it was for gestational diabetes. I passed!! :raised_hands:t3: thank you for asking :yellow_heart: I’m so relieved :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: shirt Charlie :us:

1 Like

Thankyou :pray:

You have the best purses/ bags April! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for asking :yellow_heart: I ended up a passing!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please) (Part 2).