Sober selfies

Names Becca. 24 years old. Day 4.

29 Likes

Some people try to stay sober 24 hours at a time. I guess you will try to do it to 24 days at a time! Keep it up and you are looking great

2 Likes

Lol looking goood! Maybe one day we will see your face but until then your nails do look healthy ! :heart:

1 Like

Lol I wish I could like find happiness in something as simple as having nice nails. I mean I do have nice hair and teeth :sunglasses: that’s similar I suppose hah

2 Likes

Another fine “Look At Me” on day 137. Been pretty rough, mentally as of late. But I can bust my ass at work, in the frozen temperatures and plow through to the next day. :fist:t2::v:t2::metal:t2:

24 Likes

Amazing! Yes my right hand nails take a beating :joy:

1 Like

yaay 198 days today ! :grin::wink::smile:

38 Likes

I know it’s just funny how girls get excited about it. Like what do guys get excited about that’s comparable to that? I am trying to find something and drawing a blank🤔

I dunno…beards?

“Ya…since I quit drinking, my beard is so thick and shiny, not all patchy, matted and dull.”

Nah…

2 Likes

…i wish I can say my beard is nice butt i don’t think I’ll ever get a full beard. :expressionless: but yea i think were at least getting somewhere with this lol

Sober beards are the shit lol

2 Likes

Eh…beards are “discouraged” in my company. No shave November means No Job December.

Someday, I will have a beard that would make a Viking jealous.

4 Likes

Time to find a job that lets you beard freely. No beardism

1 Like

Working on working for myself, put that move is going to take about another 18mos.

I wish you and your potential beard the best of luck

1 Like

Rocking on my 90days, work is amazing tho, get to make a 64 Porsche look amazing!

14 Likes

Dude - did u lose some lbs?

Wow man. What a change pal! Lookin great:).

I gotta dig up a good before and after

1 Like

Before and after :grimacing:

15 Likes

Before and after… And btw, I don’t have any solo pics. So family pics is what we get:)

17 Likes