Sober selfies

Sober looks good.

2 Likes

Pens have been my favorite team since I was a kid.
Jaromir jagr is one of my favorite players of all time.
Yeah, itā€™s common for Europeans to watch NHL.
We love hockey over here.
My hoodie is acutely from Pittsburgh.

3 Likes

Haha, after I sent you that reply I was kicking myself in the head, thinking ā€œof course they watch hockey! They LOVE hockey! Itā€™s only the idiots here who are unsure of it.ā€

Andā€¦ Jagr! Uggh! Haha, he was a major asshole over here. But he was a great player.

Gotta love the kid And Geno! My fav team.

3 Likes

C! A! P! S! CAPSCAPSCAPS!

Yes, I went there
Ovechkin

1 Like

Go there all you want. I will let the last two Stanley cups speak for themselves.

BAM!

3 Likes

Favorite for the cup this year?

Go Jets Go!! Woo

1 Like

Iā€™m from NC and would love to see the canes win it, but, im sticking with the Pens

1 Like

People want to give ovie shit but heā€™s a hell of a player

2 Likes

I canā€™t stand that prick! He is a good player though. Damnit!

1 Like

Canā€™t see the Canesā€™ making a push for the post season this year. Iā€™m a huge Aho fan though! Heā€™s scoring at an insane pace in the second half. He started the season going like 25 games and only scoring 1 goal

1 Like

Yeahā€¦he may be an SOB, but heā€™s our SOB.

1 Like

Haha, I used to feel that way about Darius Kasperitis, then Andrew Ferrence after that. But Kasper definitely took the cake!

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s American football we usually donā€™t watch.
I donā€™t know how he was as a person, on the ice tho I liked him.
We have had a couple of great Swedish players over the pond.

Yeah, sheā€™s adorable.
Iā€™m gonna teach her everything about NHL.

I would say more than a few. :blush:

I would take soccer over our football any day!

Whatā€¦no Steelers?

Now that Iā€™m not at the bar to watch the games or get on the block pools (Iā€™ve won big on them before and came out a winner every year) I donā€™t give a shit about them. Iā€™m a hockey fan through and through. Haha, so no. I enjoy hockey and soccer. And even hockey I donā€™t really watch anymore. Just wake up and check my Pens app every morning.

Yeah, we produced some good athletes over the years for being a small country :grin:

Really?
You like soccer?
You normally donā€™t get that when you talk to Americans.

Iā€™m no American football fan either. Havenā€™t watched a single game in years, college or pro. Not a basketball fan either. I enjoy watching hockey now and again, but my sport is baseball. Bigs and Minors, college, little league world series. Iā€™ll watch it. Red Sox and Nats.