Sober selfies

I don’t get to watch it much and I don’t follow it relentlessly, but I do really enjoy it. Haha, I like soccer and electronic music (trance mostly). I’m a terrible American!

You would like baseball! Haha! So goes with your intellectual personality. So many stats! :yum:

1 Like

I don’t follow it that much nowadays either.
Was a big soccer nut when I was young.

Haha, that don’t make you a bad American.
It makes you an interesting individual.

1 Like

That’s how I feel, I’m glad you agree. Haha, everyone here is like “why do you like that dance music crap?” Well, you just answered your own question, DANCE music! I like the chill stuff sometimes too, but mostly the dancy stuff. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think Haddaway is extremely underrated.

Oh man, you so just went there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I did grow up with that song however, and have some twisted love for it.

Everytime I see the name Jaromir Jagr I think of Don Cherry (who is a giant douchebag - but anyways) always referred to him as Yammy. He’s always Yammy Yagger in my mind.

I happen to like Haddaway, and am not the least bit ashamed. Brings back some great memories of my haunts overseas. That and House of Pain. Still and all, I am a punk-rocker at heart, but I don’t listen to a lot of music anymore. Recently, I tuned in to the local contemporary rock station. 60 minutes and I heard nothing I recognized, or worse, nothing I enjoyed. I guess that train has left the station. Gave me a new appreciation for Amazon Prime Music, so I can listen to what I enjoy.

Listening to Celtic Pink Floyd now.

Of course I do.
You’re going against the stream and I like it.
It’s the interesting ones that stands out.
Fuck everyone else and there strange need to comment about what you like and don’t like.
They can’t back up the answer they get to there dumb questions anyway :joy:
I listen to about everything, right now I’m into old stuff.

1 Like

Wow, great photo, you look so rested and happy!

You’re a beautiful human. :purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s true. You are just radiant and full of life. I hope I can grow into life as gracefully. #lifegoals

There is such a calmness in your eyes…the kind of calm that comes from wisdom. Plus they are darned pretty eyes too.

1 Like

Nothing compares to classic beauty, and you, my sober sister, are a classic beauty.

Beautiful eyes :grinning:

Day 106 At work, have a miserable cold and lots of anxiety today. But on the plus side, it is sunny outside and I am sober.

25 Likes

That work flow 66 days

18 Likes

That’s a wonderful thing. So happy you could be there. I am sure it means the world to him to know you are proud. These are the times that make it all worth while.

2 Likes

Legacy virtues bro…all about the legacy virtues.

1 Like

@Bill_Phillips
My son loved that film. We watched it a 1000 times :notes::notes:. Having a teacher like that in school! He was and still is a music maniac :grinning:. He studies bass at his highschool (conservatorium)

1 Like