Sober selfies

Don’t you do KM’s over there lol

F it, I’ll put a picture up. As you can see from all the green this is not current bc it’s still the dead of winter here in Siberacuse. It’s from Saranac Lake NY taken shortly before my last relapse.

25 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful scenery. Amazing. But look at your smile :wink: wish it’s on your face all the time. Have a great sober weekend :muscle:

1 Like

I saw a drive through Costa yesterday in England :rofl:

2 Likes

28 Likes

What’s a km :thinking: :joy:

Lol kilometres? :joy: yeah but I find it easier to go by miles. We usually say miles.

1 Like

My whole world view has just been shattered. I thought everyone hated us Yanks because we are one of three counties who refuse to go metric lol

2 Likes

The UK is a mind boggling land of miles but everything else is metric. I don’t understand it.

2 Likes

And weights. Stone?

1 Like

Where you going @anon2074485? Grey and rainy here all day in Midlands of Germany :wink:

Seriously, I don’t think I’ve been this devastated since I found out Santa Claus wasn’t real.

2 Likes

And the English still drive on the wrong side of the road @Englishd @Sophiesrecovery @Misz and @Yoda-Stevie But I do love them :uk:

4 Likes

Right! What even is a stone?

2 Likes

I was in Bonn city, wanted to enjoy the weather in a Cafe with an ice and coffee but that was a very bad idea lol. Felt like the whole country is shopping in Bonn. I then went back home, got me a nice perfume and some other treats :two_hearts:
It looked like it would rain heavily 1h ago but now the sun is back :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’m thinking if you are going to measure in “stone”, how many stone is a pebble? How many stone is a rock? How many stone is a boulder? Can’t use “pounds” like here in the US. The UK has already used that for money.

So how many stone would a boulder weigh and how many pounds would it cost? That’s like an evil math problem meant to torture kids brains.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Hahaha I died after reading this hahah

1 Like

Father Christmas :wink:

I once dressed up as Santa for the 4th of July.

Why yes, alcohol was involved…