Sober selfies

I got a second hand high just from looking at it. For a long time I was an all day every day smoker through college and law school.

3 Likes

Yeah, he just hit a good veinā€¦i recognize that expression, seen it in a lot of mirrors myself

Grave Before Shave is a Beard Care Company I think I was tellin someone on here how amazing it is and smells literally :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:makes a beard lovin lady swoon :rofl::joy::heart_eyes::laughing: #pogonophile

1 Like

2 Likes

Some love em some donā€™t haha. My wife thankfully does. I used a coconut milk oil and it smells heavenly. Someone on the bus recommended rich luxury hair care products, Iā€™ll check out grave before shave too.

1 Like

Yea my beard always steals my expensive ass biolage shampoo if he is outta GBS :sunglasses::rofl:

Hahahaha. We lazy! I think head and shoulders is pretty good stuff, always leaves it soft and puffy

1 Like

3 weeks in, enjoying some sunshine!

27 Likes

5 Likes

Ahhā€¦cant wait to get back thereā€¦just hit the road Annapolis boundā€¦man if ur down for it and we can find the time sometime this season Iā€™d like to hit up a game with u. Goin back to the park is gonna be a trigger for me, havenā€™t been to a game sober since I was a kid and itā€™d be nice to be there with somebody thatā€™s willing to smack the shit out of me if I try to flag down the beer guy lol

Sure. Long season. Lets see if we can make it happen.

1 Like

I had a red dip dye here, I was thinking of dying it all red again (Just so much work!) or do some blue in there. Iā€™m creative, I paint and draw and have creative major in college ^^ so I really love a lot of color, also in my hair. Itā€™s just black now and my face looks boring lol

35 Likes

Last day in IOP. Happy and sad about ā€œgraduatingā€ Every day in recovery is a blessing!

28 Likes

Man, I was so sad on my last day of IOP. But I chose it because I was going back to work the next day. Haha, stayed almost 2 months longer than the program dictated. I loved it! Iā€™m glad I was able to stay as long as I did. If I hadnā€™t run out of money I probably would have stayed longer. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Itā€™ll save me some sleep, mileage and open the door for more meetings. Still a little bittersweet.

1 Like

15 Likes

Sober.

29 Likes

I could never post a real photo (other than with the scuba mask) with myself here,and I admire / congratulate those of you who can.
I canā€™t look at myself in the mirrorā€¦
Photosā€¦? Jamais de la vie (which means ā€œNot a chance in this lifeā€)

3 Likes

Took me a while to get there. You will. Fear not.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t wearing makeup in my selfie either. See we arenā€™t so different after all :wink:

4 Likes