Sober selfies

Good morning to another beautiful day
I’m loving the weather here in New York
I will be going Upstate with my family for the weekend

Sober for 451 days

15 Likes

Happy Friday y’all. Breezy, overcast and beautiful in the desert today.

20 Likes

one day at a time! Keep on smiling, it’s all worth it in the end!

30 Likes

Posh! Keepgettingafterit

1 Like

Well… for some reason… I kinda do lol. They let me be the captain of a landship every day. I still manage to pass background checks somehow too lol

2 Likes

Damn I look fly!

15 Likes

Night on the town?

Was looking for the ugliest summer outfit I could find lol.

Settled on something not quite so gaudy thanks to the wife hahaha

5 Likes

Long stay in an uncomfortable peadiatric bed next to this rascal…still sober :+1:t3: Winning

19 Likes

I aim to sleaze! Lol

10 Likes

Looking fresh!

1 Like

Aw, hope she’s ok!

Tracker reads 13.13 days. Gonna be slinging BBQ again with the guys today, so it’s gonna be a long day. Figured I’d start it with some killer coffee, in my favourite brass knuckles mug.

Have a strong day!!!

17 Likes

Smile everyone remember one minute spent depressed or angry is 60 seconds you spend unhappy :yum:

17 Likes

Great photo !!

1 Like

Day 146 today and it’s raining and muggy here but I’M SOBER. Thursday was my birthday and my husband myself and the kids went out of town, my 1 year old had wellness appt and dental but then I went to the tattoo shop for consult and i go for session on July 1 and I’M SO EXCITED as I’ve been wanting half sleeve for a long time. Best birthday gift ever from the hubby haha

27 Likes

Day 1!

20 Likes

18 Likes

That’s the most important one! Probably sucks the worst but that’s a good thing, means itll be in the past soon enough, welcome to the fold! I’m a fellow oxy addict, and I was taking about the same amount you were. today is day 100 and life is a lot brighter than it was 3 months ago! @Englishd and @Donnie_Spiering are as well and they’ve got more time behind them than I do so if u have any questions or need some support start a thread or give us a yell, most importantly, stick with it, you’ll be SO glad u did! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you! Gotta look at the positive in every situation!