Sober selfies

But it’s tax free lmao…you don’t want to look like you dress in your little brother’s clothes??

Smh yeah look like my dad in the 70s with jean cut offs or joggin shorts…and retail 50 bux …go home they’re drunk! Lol

I like the Rehoboth outlets better but that’s really because I love the beach. But in all honesty, I hate to shop. I go with a plan of what I want, I get it and I get out. I’m not one of those girls who loves to shop. I mainly go because my daughters want to.

Power was out at work today so I got to tag along with my sister and her hubby taking my son to this lil ranch. I genuinely enjoyed myself. It was so fun to see my son run free and wild having so much fun with the littlest of things.

Trying not to die from my allergy attack :joy:

Hate allergies. Almost ruined my camping trip last weekend.

Those are two great choices. Thriller will be on my list for sure, but purple rain won’t. I’m far too metal for that!

Its not as bad today my sober twin! :slight_smile: As long as I don’t overdo it, it’ll tame back down-about 100 more times until I’m tan and not red lol

Back in Black must be included.

Random thought: I’m gardening yesterday and one of the kids comes out and yells, “Get off my damn lawn”. I giggled and thought aww Stevie would be proud lol.

Hey, hey! Good to see you doing well! Your son is beautiful! Looks like y’all know how to have fun.

Made it through my friend’s wedding sober AF! Discovered that “no buzz josh” is not a dancin man thus saving myself some embarrassment, and found a whole new realm of entertainment watching the ones who were, especially the brides mom! (Picture a 65 yo white lady twerking, nae-naeing, and doin the stanky leg lmao)

Heading to a meeting

Flying sober it’s just how I roll now. Airports used to be binge drinking triggers, no idea how I’ve never been refused on to a flight previously.

On the way to dinner!

Exhausted, grouchy and sick :sob:

Frikkin 7 in the morning and another Day at the Office begins

You have to wear a helmet to your meetings? Tough group…

Get well soon :kissing_heart: