Sober selfies

FB_IMG_1531638685199

13 Likes

Go Stihlers!

Are you from the Pittsburgh area? I live in the city proper.

Yes you do! Its deliciousā€¦ moxie floats are amazing!

2 Likes

Huh. Iā€™d rather have a rootbeer float. The oldest the other day was saying how gross floats must beā€¦I was like dude, I havenā€™t had one in at least a decade but now we must!

2 Likes

I had a moxie float yesterday, and because mcdicks made itā€¦ it wasnā€™t that great. But home madeā€¦ Mmmā€¦!

1 Like

I am curious now, I want to try it! Have to check if someone ships it to Germany haha

1 Like

I havenā€™t had that stuff since I was a kid, like maybe in the late 70ā€™s. Even then it was like drinking it on a dare. I remember just about the only place you could find it was at the ā€œCumbahlinā€™ Fahhmmms Stoahā€. Moxie and Clarkā€™s Teaberry gumā€¦ Two odd tastes from my childhood.

3 Likes

Those shorts look cute and comfortable, I must have them!

Thank you :hugs: Yes they are but I only wear them at home because ass eats shorts when I walk if you know what I mean lol

2 Likes

LMFAO! Yes I do! Iā€™m quite blessed in that area as well :peach:

3 Likes

@Meggers No, but my parents were born and raised in upstate NY, they moved to California when I was born. But you dont just up and change football teams because you moved! We actually have a huge California Steelers Nation here, multiple sports bars who on football Sunday are 100% Steelers fans. Iā€™ve not missed a game in over 10 years, even managed to find the game on while on vacation in Hawaii Haha. Commitment is written on my wristFB_IMG_1531664034058

I got it the first year big ben won a superbowl. And now my 12 year old son is named Ben. Howā€™s that for a loyal fan. Iā€™ve seen them play in S.F. (the Monday night game where the power went out at candlestick park) but my big dream is to take a trip with my husband (Iā€™ve converted him) to see them play in Pittsburgh. :football::football::football: a girl can dream :star_struck:

3 Likes

Omg! Teaberry gum!! I used to love that!

3 Likes

Tons of respect for Steelers fansā€¦I am a Raider fan, and just like us in Raider Nation, you guys are everwhere!

I have a Raiders tattoo on my wrist as well, the app is being glitchy at the moment though

42 days sober, and 365 days with the lady. Had a killer breakfast, walked the canal that we have here in downtown Indy, hit some vintage stores, and now weā€™re off to get tacos!!!

Have a strong day!!!

25 Likes

Celebrated 8 months sober by jumping out of an airplane!

39 Likes

I did it for my year!

23 Likes

Omg. @Sober_Ninja and @Anita_Jean, you ladies ROCK!!! Thatā€™s so freaking cool!!

2 Likes

So awesome!!!

1 Like

Yep, and never once got a case of athletes foot or ring-worm, a cold or anything like that. They clean it well, twice a day, with some sort of persistent solution. Now, when you are rolling or grappling, thereā€™s a lot of sweat being swapped, but no worries.

Yes, like sobriety is now just part of who I am, so is being a ā€œKravistā€.

2 Likes