Sober selfies

Man I don’t normally drink these things but I was so tired today and having a monster.

I drink the zero sugar ones. These use erythritol which has like 100x the sweetness of sugar and little to no glycemic index impact.

1 Like

I’m a large son of a gun. Plenty of stored energy lol. I eat keto so most of my calories come from fat intake and fat from my body converted to ketones.

1 Like

What licence are you taking?

Series 6 Primary-Issue Securities License (Mutual Funds)

3 Likes

Good luck with it, I did my degree in Finance And Chartered Banking Qualifications here in the UK. Hard work but worth it.

1 Like

I’ve been counseling in the field for years, through my stewardship ministry. Might as well start earning a living at it.

Deut. 25:4" Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain."

1 Like

Sounds good, it’s a rewarding career especially when you get to help others and you see your customers benefit, I’m sure you get that from your ministry.

I worked in Corporate Finance and in the compliance side just now, it’s interesting but a bit boring and mostly internal, I miss my customers and feeling a bit ringfenced at the moment. Hopefully a new job is on its way if certain things work out, just waiting to see how it unfolds.

3 Likes

Hot mic beardface. All set to be interviewed.

22 Likes

I’ll need to give in I guess, it’s like a photo shoot in my gym sometimes :joy:

1 Like

I’m in finance compliance too!

2 Likes

I just started in my role last October as it was all we seemed to be doing on the customer side anyway so I thought if you can’t beat them, join them and try to make it better.

I think I’m making it better as the department I’m responsible for has improved dramatically and I feel like I’m making a difference especially when we catch the bad guys but I miss the finance side a lot as it’s more tangible and the results are visible when you see your customers products around the world.

1 Like

Totally understood, that’s awesome!

You look like you need an adjustment.

I’m flying out to Washington to get the best damn chiropractor in the country

4 Likes

This is the type of adjustment he was referring to…

6 Likes

Haters gon hate

day 2: still puffy and gross. Gimme a month :smiley: also Tuesday is the lamest who wants to try on a tues :woman_shrugging:t3:

19 Likes

No time my friend :joy:
Really I love my life and my self in recovery :heart:️:heart_eyes:
My life without recovery it’s very hard

Welcome it’s very good you reached 5 months and u will reach 5 years :smiley: