Sober selfies

Seriously! Just take my debit card, baby! Anything you want! Lol

And thanks!

2 Likes

I tried that once with these really awful giant stuffed crocheted bunnies my mom got my daughter from a second hand store. I got caught! And now sheā€™s so suspicious of me that sheā€™s constantly checking me about it and scolding me for trying to get rid of them. Lol

Good luck! I support the cause, just donā€™t get caught or youā€™ll be stuck with them forever!

Thanks! And itā€™s good to know sheā€™ll at least still like it later on. I swore I was never going to have a house full of stuffed animals, Iā€™ve lost that fight in a big way!

Says new users canā€™t upload pics WTF good thing itā€™s not sobriety threatening lmao

I gave my daughter a stuffed Miffy Bunny when she was two. Miffy has literally traveled the world with us, and we have pictures of her in Europe and all over the US. Sort of a tradition.

When my wife and daughter have a cold, I quarantine them to our room and sleep in her room. Have to clear all of those animals off the bed too.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a phone booth?? :grin::joy::hugs:

4 Likes

Looking good @Bill_Phillips! Hows it going?

Finally I see @Englishd :+1:t3::smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be looking forward to that! Thought about you often & prayed for you :hugs:

1 Like

A glass case of emotion.

5 Likes

First time doing my hair and makeup since the baby was born, feeling semi normal again !!

26 Likes

Daddy and Roland watching Home AlonešŸ˜

22 Likes

What a great smile on that little guy!!

Phonebooths are what Clark Kent uses to change into his Superman disguise

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not a terrible idea. 25 cents a minute for charge or something like that.

2 Likes

@CaptAZ @AiJ :joy:
tenor%20(2)

4 Likes

That one isnt as menacing as the one the other dayā€¦not as much ā€œForest Whitaker eyeā€ lol

1 Like

Loving my 5.00 start.

17 Likes

Sober Tuesday truck day. First day I havenā€™t woken feeling hostileā€¦ feeling kinda sassy instead! Have a great Tuesday friends!

24 Likes

![image|375x500] day 113šŸ¤˜(upload://gzaglQBdKZn2Ml9f5QNLiGigcHw.jpg)