Sober selfies

I knew you would! Lol

1 Like

My miniest and Iā€¦

23 Likes

Got my hair cut and colored by a professional in a salon today rather than by myself in my bathroom. Love, love, love it!

@MandiH Iā€™m most impressed by the constant precision of your bangs. I donā€™t understand how to make bangs look that good. And Iā€™m a big fan of the sass face!

18 Likes

I love it!!

1 Like

OH MY GOSH, THATā€™S SO SO SO LOVELY!!! :heart:

Iā€™m very happy for you.

1 Like

My favorite person!

16 Likes

The dreading going out in the heat Sober Selfie. Day 122

19 Likes

Camping with my family.

23 Likes

Ha ha. I hope you can smile now after the weekend.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Thatā€™s good really good. I hope one day I canā€¦ reach that point

1 Like

Yes. I have to take things like that. Sometimes I get discouraged thinking in the future

1 Like

That place is great! Cheap subs and ice cream cant beat it!

Most definately! They dont have the same stuff all the time but everything is cheap and they take ebt. Always a place to shop first then to food lion to get things they dont have.

1 Like

I hear you on the heat! We are in an excessive heat advisory. Oi vey. I still love my desert though

Itā€™s Monday, and it feels like a knife-fight-in-a-phonebooth kinda Monday.

16 Likes

Spent WAY too much money on another stuffed animal I donā€™t need. But that smile and getting a girlā€™s day w my soulmate was worth it! Yay for saving money on alcohol so I can afford it- I may have also introduced her to the joys of Claireā€™s today too.

18 Likes

So cute. My Daughter has discarded most of her early childhood stuff, except her stuffed animals. She still sleeps with them.

3 Likes

Lordy Iā€™m a sucker for cheese!

Such a cutie pie

1 Like

Early for my post sobriety check up with my dr. Also might have strep throatā€¦ hope not. Iā€™ve already missed too much work.

23 Likes

@MrsJones @Yoda-Stevie my daughter is practically a horder lol sheā€™s 13 but refuses to get rid of any of them. We moved 7 months ago and she has 3 huge boxes of stuffed animals that she hasnā€™t unpacked yet. Iā€™m thinking of smuggling them out one a weekā€¦ with a one week hidden in the garage grace period incase I get caught lmao!

3 Likes