Sober selfies

Next to my big head … hehehe. The medieval castle of Santa Catalina(Jaén, my city)
and this is a nice photo of the castle at night

20 Likes

That looks beautiful

1 Like

ready for my grave yard shift sending all the mail around the world postal and sober 53days😁

18 Likes

September, October are good. But any month after until April will be rainy. We have great summers in case you need to get away from sweltering heat.

1 Like

@MrsJones, Thank you… It been a long road, with many lessons :hugs::purple_heart:Never regretting one.:pray: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

609 days free from booze. Just got done headbanging to Stone Sour live, loving life.

28 Likes

I thought they broke up? Those are impressive numbers Great Job.

1 Like

30 Likes

Way to go! Whooo hoo! Proud of you!

1 Like

So tired, rough day coming back from the Dr.'s office’s on Tuesday…I see the meds are making my hair fall out, I’ll have to wear it a little differant on the front sides . hummm.

18 Likes

Nice going!

1 Like

Day 75 at a Jazz bar without a drink. This was my first time sober while watching the performance

18 Likes

Still looking hot girl. Few years ago on antimalaria drugs, can’t recall the name, and i lost so much hair! It wasn’t nice but my hairdresser was fab and made it look ok.

2 Likes

I was already missing you!! a hug :grin:

1 Like

13 days

18 Likes

Yay so happy to see your face! Way to go, keep at if friend!

1 Like

Watching Lost Boys in the dark​:grimacing::slight_smile:

13 Likes

So cute @anon69871201 and @Jamie!

I let my daughter choose our hairstyle for the Fourth of July party we’re headed to. Something about it makes me want to lip sync to some Spice Girls…

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend and is able to stay strong!

22 Likes

Day 92

20 Likes

Cheers! I had to laugh just then, I literally just posted the wording from your profile pic to Facebook (different pic though) :slight_smile: