Sober selfies

Congrats :seedling: youā€™re planting seeds into your garden of sober growth !!very encouraging

2 Likes

Hard work paying off @Madhatter! Boom!

I grew up in St. Louis. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did too @the_jamesiest! I wish I could get back there!

1 Like

I definitely donā€™t! I mean, I enjoy visiting but I could never live there again. I spent the first 22 years of my life there and I have to say that Washington State is WAY better for me.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard good things from the people Iā€™ve worked with in Washington state. Iā€™m in Michigan now and not very fond of it.

Michigan is actually one of the few states Iā€™ve never been to. Itā€™s on my list though. Iā€™ve heard both good things and bad so I definitely wanna see for myself.

Lots of people love it, itā€™s just not for me. Vacationing here would be amazing for you!

Iā€™m hopeful Iā€™ll one day make it to Washington for a half marathon so I can check it off my map!

Itā€™s so amazing here. I think youā€™ll be impressed, regardless of the season. Well, maybe donā€™t come in the winter months. Lots and lots and lots of rain.

1 Like

Yes tracking your progress is very important. I would strongly encourage you to check in topless DAILY. :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks @anon53189373! I appreciate the compliment. :grin:

Youā€™ve convinced me, Iā€™m going to move it up the priority list. But Iā€™ll come in the fall, Iā€™m definitely not a fan of outdoor running in winter!

1 Like

Dang!! @Madhatter
I agree with @JustL. I think itā€™s extremely important to your ongoing recovery that you do this daily!! :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s way too sexy for Talking Soberā€¦ lol

1 Like

just got out of county time served on a felony that I had a warrant for but back time to clear it-working on 14 months clean and sober

12 Likes

Hi I just decided that itā€™s time to quit drinking! I hope this app helps motivate me along the wayā€¦:dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Yes @Madhatter what she said :wink:

Welcome @Tamia this is my second day and by all means yes this community will help itā€™s very encouraging and in the past 24 hours Iā€™ve been welcomed with open arms congratulations on your journey

2 Likes

Just finished my run for today. Felt amazing another awesome sober day

21 Likes

@Tiny1 thank you so much also welcome aboard as well :slight_smile: