Sober selfies

Discipline is doing what you should do, even when you don’t want to do it.

Keep getting better at getting better, each and every day!

1 Like

This is very true good sir

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day out. Enjoy your sober Thursday folks.

15 Likes

She my entire world! Going to be 6 in December. How did that happen?!

And my sobriety helped me to get pregnant w my new little guy. I can’t believe he’s already 5 months old!

My daughter used to say, “Do you need more wine, Mama?” when we were at the grocery store. Ouch! We cut through the wine section the other day and she asked why we were there. What a beautifully simple example of how different life is and, like you said, how easily they forgive.

7 Likes

Have a good day beautiful @anon37742172 :hugs:

Attending or teaching??

1 Like

Just beautiful @Troxie! :hugs:

1 Like

Well then we’ll all pitch in & get you some overalls for graduation :+1:t3: Seriously, great move! I went back to school in my 30’s to change careers. Best decision! Takes guts & bravery! Now try not to flirt with the teacher & no cheating on tests…those days are over :grin:

1 Like

Good move! I worked a few years in restaurant/banquet management for large hotels - toughest job ever! Really crazy hours, staff turn over, very stressful, so I don’t blame you. When you get your contractors license that’ll be cool! You can build uber custom homes, entire developments, commercial, or even remodels. Sky’s the limit! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. You’ve got a good 40-50 years of genius building ahead …so study hard! :hugs:

1 Like

I’m feeling absolutely wonderful on this beautiful Thursday! :heart:

20 Likes

Day 510 - Life is stunning right now in most ways I have to say. I have been working hard to get here :muscle: Just got my hair done by a friend in the fellowship.

Sobriety is very attractive, modern and cool. Remember that you all and keep trudging :muscle::purple_heart::pray:

26 Likes

Day 240. I say it’s high time I posted a proper sober selfie. Vacation is good. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Strong Beard!

4 Likes

It’s getting a little unruly as I’ve been on vacation for a week and forgot my trimmer. Will have to post another shot once I have a chance to clean it up.

2 Likes

YES! I feel like I’ve been waiting for this moment since I joined. You probably didn’t realize that you were one of the first people to respond to one of my posts. Haha, don’t have any clue what it was about.

You are one handsom dude! Keep that great smile shining brother!

2 Likes

And where are you? That beach looks cool as hell!

Unruly beard, or a liberated face…

2 Likes

Hmmm…I don’t think I’ve ever posted a selfie either! Hey guys! Day 220 here!

40 Likes

Ha! Hopefully I said something worthwhile and didn’t ramble too much. Glad I didn’t scare you away. In the outer banks of North Carolina with the inlaws for a family reunion. Time with family is a blessing… a week is a lot.

2 Likes