Sober selfies

haha I can’t be perfect all the time :wink: pulling off a beard is a goal of mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We don’t have customers, just passengers lol

Bogeys all around lol

3 Likes

284 days

15 Likes

Sober camp selfie. These women are my two absolute best friends in the entire world, so glad we all went! We were outnumbered by the kids by far, it was awesome to have them there!

17 Likes

Good to see you are still going strong!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday man!!

1 Like

Happy birthday! When I run, I can’t bring myself to smile at all, so you’re a step ahead of me.

2 Likes

Iron man… are you an ironworker? That’s my husband’s trade

No coffee in the house selfie :skull:

21 Likes

That was me 1 year ago today. After being arrested for some shameful drunken things. Been sober 10 of the 12 months since, although not concurrently. Almost 8 months sober now. Life does get better.

Me today. Living more of the life I want to live.

25 Likes

Burning some sage and glowing some dreams!

28 Likes

Is it weird that I want to put a bird on it? (Portlandia) hehe

2 Likes

Those glasses are SOOOOO CUTE! GAH! Where did you find those gems? They frame your face and your jaw like a pro! Chee hu girl! You are a sober hottie!

I wish I was in that photo too! You girls look like your having SO MUCH FUN! What kind of trees are those? East Coast?

The beard? Lol

hehe yeah… its liike a little birds nest. I love how our generation has returned to their John the baptist roots… but it inspires inappropriate things in my imagination… case in point…

5 Likes

Wow looking happy… eye’s are glowing and seeing a bright future…:wink:

1 Like

So bright its UNblinding … like a sparkly unicorn with hiccups

1 Like

Thank you for the praise! You are beautiful and glowing as well! That shirt makes your eyes super pop Haha
Hubby hates when i burn sage, but i grew up doing sage baths with my momma :yum:
The glasses are Guess, but they are basically the exact same frame as my ray bans that ive ordered over and over because they fit my face :woman_shrugging: