Sober selfies

Getting to the gym is not a problem, I am usually there 5 days a week or so, my problem is the treadmill. I do the elliptical due to an old knee injury so the treadmill and I have a tender relationship. I’m psyching myself up for tomorrow, I think I can do it.

1 Like

Day 22

14 Likes

11 months and 2 days sober. I love Halloween…my favourite holiday!!!

18 Likes

I’m traveling to Edmonton, AB for work next week. Can’t wait to get me some of that.

2 Likes

Damn it’s nice out

18 Likes

Dan… we have similar stories… and similar knees. I’m an elliptical freak. No running/treadmill for this guy. I will be ellipticalling like a mofo at 530am tomorrow!

Just so you guya know cycling is good for the knees!! Im a big cyclist so i encourage everybody to get on 2 wheels and pedal!
@Englishd is a beast on the bicycle too.

1 Like

You didn’t dislocate your knee while trying to avoid a tag going into 2nd base on the first softball game of the season, did you? Cause that would be freaky if you did! :rofl:

My bike is in a million pieces :cry:. I got the tire fixed but the brake on the front is bad and I can’t get the tire back on

That’s good to know! Thanks!

Whats wrong qith the brake? I might have something laying around. You tube the tire replacement, or just take it over to your local shop. theyll probably do it for free.
A short little ride will do the mind and body good. Im sure you dont have a ton of free time though.

1 Like

I live in Edmonton!!

1 Like

Overcast day, and then sun was setting. Didn’t need them :joy::rofl::joy:

I really need a nice ride. When I have time I’m taking it to the shop

Ok, well let me know if theres anything you might need for it. I hope you can get out soon. Ive been stuck on my trainer for awhile now.

Weather or just no time?

Weather, daylight, time. I ride into the sun both ways to and from work and its not the greatest for drivers so im trying not to get run over by some idiot blinded by the sun whos probabpy on their phone anyway.
I usually ride inside more this time of year but its pretty damn boring. I need more sleep.

1 Like

I have many things lol. I’m a swiss army knife.

1 Like

Any recommendations for good food or coffee places downtown by City Centre?

Hi everyone. Sober for 44 days! Sun was in my eyes!

15 Likes