Sober selfies

Let’s see that stache!

3 Likes

If we put pictures of you in front on hens, there is a 126,000% chance that they would lay faster.

Aye!!! My man! That’s so dope!

How was the blind date? I’m glad you didn’t hold it against him that he isn’t sighted. Haha… sorry couldn’t resist

My skin cleared up about five months into sobriety (off alcohol cigarettes and drugs, mainly cocaine)…hope that helps!

Tonight…not a selfie but not drankin’

15 Likes

Yaaaaasssss. How much weight is that? Love heavy lifting :two_hearts:

Got 355 up tonight. My CF box had open gym tonight just to play.

1 Like

Great stache!

1 Like

Thanks! Full disclosure, that was last March during my first sober stint. That was taken in Vegas, which is a very different experience sober for sure.

2 Likes

About 9 weeks a go I started trying to get sober and started training again. While I managed to cut out the drink through the week I was still relapsing every weekend. On day 11 now and I can honestly say the gym is what keeps me on track. It gives me something to focus on. I’m bloody proud of what I’ve achieved and when I look at that man in the first picture I don’t feel like it was even me. Sorry for the gym selfie :joy:.

9 Likes

Amazing transformation. Congratulations on 11 days.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:.

a24a28f741ab25fa84b0e28b534c24b8

18 Likes

247 sober days! :fist: :fire:

28 Likes

You look great! Don’t worry about people not showing up, sometimes they have their own anxieties about the holidays. I know I do! I wouldn’t take it personally.

2 Likes

I have noticed most of my selfies I have taken under the influence… so apparently I don’t feel very comfortable taking selfies sober. So here’s a first of many! #soberselfie

29 Likes

Know what you mean, to me selfies are done by drunk youngsters. I find it hard to take a picture of myself without looking serious. Hopefully that may change over time.
You look good though😀

1 Like

Too cool for school. 306 days stacked up. Here’s to another 24.

25 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! From my family to yours.

29 Likes