Sober selfies

How is it??? The game lol

I wanted to pre-order this so bad. I dug out my PS1 not long ago and played both Leon and Claire about 10 times. Afterward, I loaded up RE3 and only stopped about a month ago. I have to buy rhis.

1 Like

The game right? Which console? One of my personal favorites!

Just got home from a good meeting on fear, now watching Conversations with A Killer:The Ted Bundy Tapes!

24 Likes

[Removed by @System]

21 Likes

Very fun but scared me already quite a few times! Playing on Normal difficulty so I definitely need to play safe to not run out of ammo and health items right away. I like the fact that it’s a lot about strategizing instead of going in guns blazing.

2 Likes

PS4 Pro. I was torn between getting it for my PC or PS4 but latter won cos I just happened to have it on exactly when I thought about buying it ^^ And my projector is still limited to 60 Hz so getting it on PC would not have done much of a difference. I really have been enjoying the game thus far! I’m a slow player though ^^

So it is more old school ev? Not run and gun but actually puzzle type

Exactly. Or at least that’s how I would categorize it. There is of course shooting but you can avoid a lot of it just by using little smarts.

Nice. I’ve been more of a XBox girl myself. But I wanna get a lot of the older consoles and Playstation as well lol. Only PC gaming I’ve done is the Sims :joy:

Good. The last game I was able to enjoy was The Evil Within. The creator from Resident Evil 2 was apart of it. Made it the old school horror puzzle type game. And it was a freaky game

Today was…fun…

17 Likes

Day 18, and this happened last night. Old injury, that I had fixed 10 years ago.

10 Likes

First selfie here(removed)…Happy to be up with a clear head. No swollen hands. No headache. This is the life…:blush:
"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones."Proverbs 17:22 Waking up happy with a joyful spirit. No shame, fear or regret. Going to continue to enjoy my day off and my weekend with a clear head.

21 Likes

That one of the greatest gifts of sobriety, at least for me – that feeling of waking up clear-headed, guilt-free, remembering everything from the day/night before. I used to wake up with such an awful mixture of dread and lethargy every morning.

These days, I’m up by 5 AM, 0 regrets, ready to tackle the day. I am free from those old shackles.

Enjoy your day!

5 Likes

I think that’s my biggest motivator. I hate that feeling so much…and then having to go to work every other day with a hangover. Then you get nothing done…I’m happy to be going down the right path

4 Likes

Day 202. My hair is reminding me of Kurt Cobain today.

28 Likes

Wish I could get the waking up at 5am part down. Still I’ll take the rest

1 Like

24 Likes

Using up the last bit of sun for the day

22 Likes