Sober selfies

Because its sharing yourself with strangers :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH! That makes perfect senseā€¦ Donā€™t I feel silly. :upside_down_face: I guess I canā€™t talk; I canā€™t figure out how to even post a self shot pictureā€¦ But you look great! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: and i dont know what phone you have but theres an image button under the box you write in on the right hand side and i can just choose a photo from gallery then

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome! :blush: I will have to look for that! Also means I have to figure out how to take a good pictureā€¦

1 Like

Sean I hope you are doing well. Iā€™m 34.8 days sober. Life has been difficult because my dad took seriously ill. Iā€™ve been constantly on the road to Dublin to give my mum, brothers and sisters a break.

Iā€™m alcohol free since I did dry January. Iā€™m seen to have lost the taste for booze but feeling cautious all the same. Iā€™m honestly taking it one day at a time.

Work has been truly shut and my mood has been low. For the first time ever Iā€™m thinking alcohol will only make things worse. Let me know how youā€™re doing. Best wishes

1 Like

Wow wee, it certainly suits you, congratulations!!!

I didnā€™t drink in Dublin and had a great time, no booze, just sparkling water. My friend was visiting from Oz and she was driving a lot. At one stage she said next time we will get on the wine. I just said yeah. Iā€™m feeling more confident now and next time I see her Iā€™ll tell her Iā€™m trying to say sober.

me with my best friend that has five years clean and his lil brother

26 Likes

That is some achivement. You should be very proud of yourself. 478 days is epic. Thanks for posting, you will definitely inspire others. 478 days!!!

Thus kid is wonderful in the most stress inducing way possible.

28 Likes

So ermā€¦not exactly a selfie buttt. Felt inspired to sing AND be willing to be silly today (something that for years has only been accomplished when I was too drunk to know wtf was going on), so I wanted to share itā€¦push myself even more out of that ā€œcomfort zoneā€ as it were! Hope thatā€™s okay, and feel free to giggle all you like haha!

12 Likes

Nice voice. @JenLouiseLB

1 Like

20 Likes

Never too late for that! Be proud of every single thing you get by being sober, whether it be mental or physical!

1 Like

That was really cool! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goin on day 2. Donā€™t mind the crazy hair I got goin on :joy:

20 Likes

To coffee or not to coffee.
That is the question

19 Likes

That sir is not a question.

9 Likes

Took the words out of my mouth.

4 Likes

@anon12657779 @Metalhead @Deadman Thanks guys! And meepā€¦I thought I had everything else private on there, those were for personal improvement not public consumption! :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth: -runs to fix-

1 Like