Sober selfies

Näytät kuule ihan siltä kuin olis pitempikin raittius takana! Hyvä sä! :heart::muscle::slight_smile:

1 Like

Great pic @ifs!

3 Likes

My brother lives in Corona and the last time I came out, trying In and Out was mandatory! Makes me giggle. Miss it out there, Cali is my second “home” and I’m never there enough!

1 Like

Looking great my friend!

1 Like

I grew up around San Francisco. Let me tell you, in the East Bay, winter was cold, heavy rain. I always wanted to send it south. Mudslides every year. But come spring and summer we would get the desert heat and everything dried so fast. It sucked! But the snow in the foothills around our valley was awesome for young kids.

Also, Nations had the best burgers!

New job, new life, new me 6.5 months sober

38 Likes

Yes! You are rocking sobriety lady. You also look snazzy as hell in your new digs☺️

2 Likes

148 days sober today :grin:

30 Likes

4 days and On my way to the therapist.
Decided to curl my hair :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Woah Posh Dinner - Fambalam
Woah Posh Dinner - Fambalam
Take a selfie at your seat - Fambalam
Order something good to eat - Fambalam

3 Likes

Wednesday happened. And because it was Wednesday, I decided it was time to spend all the money id saved from Sober living. I had set myself a goal to save enough money by the end of my first sober year to buy my dream guitar. I did it in 4 months. She was delivered today and now all the hassle and headaches at work, going without and saving hard paid off 8 months early. Im actually quite proud of myself :slight_smile:

Her name is Annalyn. :slight_smile:

35 Likes

What a beauty!

Gotta love a Gibson dude…them les pauls are a thing of beauty :ok_hand:

1 Like

Back home with the og crew minus one :confused:

25 Likes

Yeah buddy. That’s a pretty geetar!! How’s it play?

1 Like

Looks like a Fun Loving Criminals press shot! :joy:

1 Like

Playing it feels as good as dipping your cold hands into luke warm water :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The other guitarist in our band has one. I got to play it the other day, in comparison to mine it felt like a hot knife through butter!

Thats not too far from the truth lol, the bald guy had a kid when we were 18 and got his life together, plays drums at his church and does a ton of volunteering for everything under the sun…the two over my right shoulder…not so much lol, theyre my delinquent cousins that everyone cant help but like, but u damn dont want em knowing where u stay and what u got in ur house :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thats a pretty good description…when i first took an interest in playing this guy at my moms church told me hed teach me. He was an ex con/junkie whod turned his life around and he showed up with a 40th anniversary les paul…once i got decent enough my mom knew i was serious about it she took me to get one and everything i picked up i was like “wait, whaaaa?? U mean they dont all sound and play like that???” He spoiled me man, and there was no way in hell mom was buyin me a $3000 guitar :laughing:

1 Like