Sober selfies

Same. Wasn’t used to “the 'tude”, especially when trying to order a simple cup of coffee. Wasn’t till a couple years later that the first “Fivebucks Coffee” popped up in my East Coast area.

And being a Boston Boy, my heart belongs to Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. So simple. I say “coffee. Large. Black” and that’s exactly what I get…and then donuts. Fivebucks doesn’t have donuts.

3 Likes

Trying to burn off some of the winter chub I seemed to have put on.

28 Likes

work selfie!

17 Likes

Live near a Wegmans? They have awesome sushi, made fresh, half the price of a restaurant.
And you can eat it right there.

2 Likes

Nice to see you back Josh!

2 Likes

Thanks! Im trying.

1 Like

No sir. Market Basket, though, who I love. They make sushi on-site as well, but still not sure I’d trust it

I’d trust it more than a restaurant. Health inspector reports in our local paper, lots of restaurants with low grades. Corporate chain supermarkets get high marks. Better QC I think.

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to be back!

So over it. 2 root canals in a 3 day span. Then this morning I had a root canal and my wsidom tooth extracted back to back. It’s been a rough 2.5 weeks but hey, I’m sober and loving it!!

33 Likes

Feel for you. Sending hugs cuss you look like you could do with one!

1 Like

Aww thats not kewl

1 Like

Lol yea i would show the pics of my teeth that i had root canals on just wasnt sure anyone wanted to see a hole in my tooth lol

I didnt want any work on my one front tooth so it was pulled… It sucked, but i have an appt. To have it replaced with a implant…

1 Like

I faint at the sight of blood… thats prolly why i never did heroin… i would faint with a needle sticking out of me…

1 Like

Oh wow yea i would go ahead and get it done. The reason i had all these issues were from old cavity fillings that he replaced and it caused 3 of my teeth to have root canals and my wisdom tooth pulled. Sucked. But the pain was so excruciating that i had to get it done.

Theres no blood in the pics lol

1 Like

You could have smoked it.

3 Likes

I mean. Yeah, i guess i didn’t figure that out lol