Sober selfies

Me on 226…

27 Likes

I woke up feeling all sorts of tired and grumpy and sloppy today, and I thought, “Moments like this don’t get filtered out of my posts, why are they filtered out of my selfies?”. So I decided to just be real with it today. Not good or bad on purpose.

Trying to hike myself out of a funk, not groomed to be presentable, sweaty, grumpy, and feeling incredibly self conscious about taking a selfie I was convinced would be all sorts of embarrassing.

Know what? I’m uncomfortable with that picture, but if I can post it anyways, I win. Comfort zone is boring, and things I find inspirational are generally outside of it. I know sobriety was.

32 Likes

26 Likes

I use coconut oli for everything :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, u live there?

Babysitting my granddaughter today

34 Likes

Ok, must be a lovely place. And coconut as a local product :+1::heart:

Edit what season do u have there right now?

One day ill visit Australia, among many other places. My late father has been there and my youngest big brother with his family. They stayed one year in new zealand and returned via australia. Just beautiful :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sitting in a train on my way to work and jealous af right now :sob:
Beautiful view!

2 Likes

3 months today! Greetings from Iceland :grin:

34 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: She suits you well @Frank68. How adorable!

Congratulations @Svenni_Gudmannsson! Good job!! :tada: Keep them rolling! :facepunch:
ZUzsel

2 Likes

Day 300

Drinking can go to heck!

41 Likes

Nice job on your 300 days!!!

1 Like

300 days of getting better at getting better! To heck with drinking!

3 Likes

@TMAC Nicely done!!!

13 Likes

@MandiH @Yoda-Stevie Thank you!!

@BillS Thanks! I was hoping I’d wake up with a beard like Gerard Butler. Alas, I awoke to find myself still baby-faced. We can’t have it all, I guess.

6 Likes

Ha 300! Man that’s f*****g grand work mate.
Now I know who you remind me of… Morrisy😂

2 Likes

Congrats on 300! That number looks pretty amazing on you! :star_struck::sunglasses::mans_shoe::eyeglasses::star_struck:

2 Likes

hahaha thanks man. I guess if you listen to Morrissey/Smiths long enough, you start to become Morrissey