Sober selfies

Awww you’re so sweet! Yes Im still going! I have two interviews next week so fingers crossed!! How about yourself? How are you doing??

1 Like

Yay!! I hope something comes of it because a job will really help!

I’m doing pretty good. My husband seams to want to work things out? He knows I made a mistake and I am sorry. Things were a bit weird with my friend and she did tell me a few times that she’s angry with me when she’s in pain and doesn’t have her pills because I stole them. But she got her re fill and it’s better now lol. God I hope she doesn’t get addicted. Something weird is going to happen I can feel it. I’m scared for her. She says there’s no way that will happen to her and I’m like dude. Take them SPARINGLY. Ya know?

2 Likes

I really hope so too Im craving the routine of working so bad!! Im so happy to hear that things are well for you also! Yes I totally understand your concern for your friend pain pills it’s how I and most got started, people don’t realize it, ill pray for her, stay focused on you and all you’re doing!! Xo

2 Likes

Not a selfie, but wanted to share my bowling league score from tonight. I’m on day 3 no alchohol and was a bit hesitant to bowl, since it’s always associated with drinking. But I managed to stay clean and shot a 600 series, and our team won all 4 points!

17 Likes

Having a great night with friends!!

20 Likes

Awesome picture!

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:love​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, Alicia…:grin:

1 Like

That’s not a beanie. It has a pom pom so it is a touque!! LOL

I love how the colour matches your eyes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t realise you were in Ottawa. How fabulous. I have a sober city mate!!

1 Like

What have i missed?
Edit ok, now i see. We have a saying in finnish that goes like “a storm in a glass of water” :sleeping:

3 Likes

I like this. I am going to borrow it. Thanks!

1 Like

“Storm in a teacup” in England, how typically English!

7 Likes

Indeed, sweetie :blush:

1 Like

Youre welcome :blush:

We got that one too in dutch…“een storm in een glas water”…

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I too am stealing this. Add some culture to my American snark.

4 Likes

Be my guest :blush: we have taken so much from the Anglo saxon culture that its nice when vice versa :laughing:

1 Like

In my southeastern part of the US, the saying is “Tempest in a teapot”.

4 Likes