Sober selfies

What are those black wristbands for,? Preventing burns? Wiping sweat?

1 Like

Yeah, They are really great

Thanks Smken27

Day 53 with this boy. Sun shining, birds chirping :blush::sunny: happy Monday you beautiful souls

33 Likes

Wowā€¦I cant post pictures but I wanted to share my sober dateā€¦23 October 2013 and iā€™ve saved over $60,300! Its amazing to meā€¦ Good to see so many clean & sober!

13 Likes

@anon30771928 how cold was it while you were riding?

Theyre sweat bands but I dont use them for that purpose. When I use food-prep gloves, the bit that goes around your wrist never sticks down, so I pull the cuff over the top to stop food/water getting inside the glove.

4 Likes

Smart guy.

Feeling good today! I love my necklace, it says Own Your Journey! Amd by golly, those are some damn good words to live by! Love all my TS peeps!!

21 Likes

We like to call that ā€œtricks of the tradeā€ā€¦

Nothing like using mans best friend as a pillow lol. He doesnā€™t seem to mind :joy:

20 Likes

Heā€™s precious!! I wanna keep him lol
Yay for smiles!! It looks good on you!

Heā€™s a mad man. 2 year old blue healer that just is insane with energy but I caught him in rest mode I guess.

Jealous! All I have right now is my kitty lol. Once I get my own house, I plan on lots of dogs too lol

What kind of dog?

Well, I have a few breeds Iā€™d like, one is a mastiff lol. My kitty is an orange tabby named Chewbacca, Chewie for short lol

12 Likes

Chewy and Spangy all smiles lol. I had an ex who had a basset hound and I fell in love with that dog. Those damn ears flopping around everywhere. It was so adorable, pain in the ass but adorable when she was in heat. We used to tape a diaper bc she always wiggled out of it. Lol donā€™t miss her so much but def miss the dog :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Dogs are amazing, animals in general are! I love labs, Huskies, Australian Shepards, etc. My grandparents have a couple Aussie shephards and I adore them! Chewie however is not always smiling lol, especially when I force him to snuggle me lol!

Well you can have this guy right now, idk if he picked up the Crohnā€™s disease from me(doesnā€™t really have it lol) but idk what heā€™s eating but heā€™s making me turn the fans on from farting. Silent but deadly :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Bahaha, makes me glad I canā€™t smell lol. Better you than me! But you could always bring him to me lol :joy::laughing::wink: