Sober selfies

Celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ aka my Higher Power. #HappyResurrectionDay #churchflow #HappyEaster

34 Likes

Got a haircut! And I’m always wearing headphones cuz I love music that much :joy:

31 Likes

Great to see that beautiful face! :heart:

1 Like

I want those pants!!! I love your style. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

What are those black wristbands for,? Preventing burns? Wiping sweat?

1 Like

Yeah, They are really great

Thanks Smken27

Day 53 with this boy. Sun shining, birds chirping :blush::sunny: happy Monday you beautiful souls

33 Likes

Wow…I cant post pictures but I wanted to share my sober date…23 October 2013 and i’ve saved over $60,300! Its amazing to me… Good to see so many clean & sober!

13 Likes

@anon30771928 how cold was it while you were riding?

Theyre sweat bands but I dont use them for that purpose. When I use food-prep gloves, the bit that goes around your wrist never sticks down, so I pull the cuff over the top to stop food/water getting inside the glove.

4 Likes

Smart guy.

Feeling good today! I love my necklace, it says Own Your Journey! Amd by golly, those are some damn good words to live by! Love all my TS peeps!!

21 Likes

We like to call that “tricks of the trade”…

Nothing like using mans best friend as a pillow lol. He doesn’t seem to mind :joy:

20 Likes

He’s precious!! I wanna keep him lol
Yay for smiles!! It looks good on you!

He’s a mad man. 2 year old blue healer that just is insane with energy but I caught him in rest mode I guess.

Jealous! All I have right now is my kitty lol. Once I get my own house, I plan on lots of dogs too lol

What kind of dog?

Well, I have a few breeds I’d like, one is a mastiff lol. My kitty is an orange tabby named Chewbacca, Chewie for short lol

12 Likes