Sober selfies

I was thinking the same thing. Is that wrong of us?
@DowntroddenGoat, he’s always looked so clean cut, this will be interesting!:joy:

3 Likes

If I got groomed, I mean shaved then I would have to get my hair cut. Given the state of affairs in my life, I am really not feeling that right now.

1 Like

Ahh, but maybe that could be the game changer for you! :thinking:

7 Likes

9577d43bbe22a117c44e7a6f0ddb473a

27 Likes

403 DAYS SOBER. This Picture was taken on a night where I was able to enjoy myself and spend time with my family! It felt amazing to actually bond and grow and make memories with them instead of leaving… trying to find that next high. Disappointing them, because they knew what i was doing. So grateful to have my family back! So blessed to have support and love. I missed them so much! :heart:

36 Likes

That look. I wouldnt want to mess up with you :grinning:
Looking great :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I love it! Maybe you should just keep the stubble. Haha, I’m scared to see it get any longer.

2 Likes

Also, have you lost weight? Looks like it to me.

4 Likes

Been losing pretty steady with the martial arts training. Down about 50 since I quit drinking.

6 Likes

My daughter thinks I’ll look like Nagen from TWD if I grow a beard.

2 Likes

I’d love to see you in a beard. I haven’t shaved in 10 days and I still look like a kid! :rofl:

6 Likes

My sis and her kids, my wife and our kids, in my lil apartment and coffee. Awesomeness!!!

6 Likes

Look at you working your angles yoda! Love it!

4 Likes

Is that Blue Steel or Magnum?

4 Likes

Looks like the beard won’t get past the stubble stage. Have an interview with the VP of sales at a company on Friday.

9 Likes

Damnit. But Congratulations and keep working those angles!

2 Likes

Moment of silence for the beard, folks. We hardly knew ye.

(Congrats, Yoda :wink:)

6 Likes

Don’t have the gig yet, and I’ll wait till Friday morning to shave it. If I like where it’s headed, I’ll grow it back in the Fall.

2 Likes

Perhaps “best of luck” was more suitable than “congrats”, but getting an interview to begin with is great!

1 Like