Sober selfies

Going on a month growth. Forgot how much salt was in there.

15 Likes

Present it to the VP as a package deal; If you won’t take me at “growing it in” phase then you don’t deserve me at my “Gandalf the grey” phase.

3 Likes

38 Likes

How did it go?

That’s fucking amazing brother!!!
Seriously!!!

Next time attack a gopro and bring us along for the ride :grinning::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Soccer scrimmage :soccer:

29 Likes

Love that lip color :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Okay! No judgement! Well yeah I guess it is. But in my head i didnt picture you to look like you do. I pictured like… maybe someone who attends alot of music festivals? Just from what you write and make us question things and the advice you give. But now i picture you at a barbecue throwing a behind the back soda at me yelling “fresca!” Lol I kid I kid

2 Likes

Back in the day, I was known to hit a fair share if concerts, and even Ozzfest. I also enjoy Fresca.

5 Likes

Another beach day

11 Likes

But your also an ex devil dog. Once a marine always a marine heh?

1 Like

This is true. I frequently think back to that moment I decided to join. Was 17 and partying in my friends basement. I looked at my friends, looked at the girl I was dating. Thought about the 30 hour a week job I had, and how this was my likely future after graduation. I wanted something more.

Best decision I ever made, (next to getting sober), and it made all the difference in my life.

6 Likes

I looked at joining the army in 97, about 3years after I left the navy. But decided against it. I’d be out by now with a pension. Nevermind! I did the few years in the navy, that was great!

4 Likes

The Queen’s Royal Navy. Such a long illustrious history.

2 Likes

13 K in 86 is awesome all by itself in my book! Plus obstacles? Wow!

I tried to join the US Navy in 2012. Permanently medically disqualified due to a surgery I had at the age of 8, despite it not affecting me in any capacity.

Major bummer. I still think about it.
The good to come out of it was I was 220 lbs back then, they told me to lose 30 lbs, I lost 60. Trying to get in was what got me into fitness and training. I experienced a major rennaissance in my life. It has stuck ever since.

6 Likes

Work selfie today! Feeling good

38 Likes

mao3g

Fernando says “It’s better to look good than to feel good”.

4 Likes

24 Likes

You look like you have devil horns haha

5 Likes