Sober Time Feedback

I have a doubt. I have 6 “addictions” but in my screen I only see the first 4. How can I see the other two?

It’s a bug in the iOS version that I’m currently working on. Please bear with it for a while, a fix will be released shortly.

1 Like

Front page doesn’t show the counter anymore, only white page.

1 Like

The data storage has been upgraded. With the new release it migrates the your data to the new system the first time you open it. Just wait a few seconds for it to complete and then it will load into the normal page.

thanks for the reply. it’s still not loading and I’ve opened it and waited multiple times.

That’s weird. I can see that people are definitely using the app with the new version.
Could you check the following for me?

• Phone model
  • Android version
  • App version

@Robin yeah, the custom background photo was the issue, when I changed it to a stock app photo I can see everything again.

@anon69871201 & @Laualamp

Thank you for the feedback. I found the issue and I’ll get it fixed asap.

P.S The new app update did a major overhaul with the data storage which will allow cool new features in the future, but because it was so big it has only been rolled out to 10% of the users. If you find any more bugs like this, please send them my way.

1 Like

I’ve just uploaded the new release to the store. The data structure looks stable so I’ve rolled it out to everyone.

2 Likes

Feature request: Forum subscriptions. I would like a notification when there’s a new post in the seeking help category.

2 Likes

Talking sober still not on main page…but i see it on the navigation drag down

Not sure if this is possible, I’ll look into it.

That’s intentional. The forum button clutters up the main page. By default it doesn’t show on there, but you can go into the settings and enable it.

Mine says that ‘Talking Sober icon’ is enabled but it’s not on home screen… …

1 Like

It appeared again for me when I disabled it, then enabled it again, then closed and reopened the app.

3 Likes

It works for me,i figured it out by accident… but it might create some confusion for some people that didnt know it was intentionally moved.

3 Likes

Aha. I just tried that and it worked. Thanks for the tip :smile:

1 Like

To me it makes sense that it was removed. The actions on the addiction page are specific to that addiction. As Talking Sober is a separate thing, I think it’s fine on the menu.

Sorry, I should have mentioned it. Hope everyone knows now :slight_smile:

Hello
The app isn’t down. There was an issue with custom backgrounds showing up as white, so you couldn’t see the actual text (which is also white). It’s been fixed it the latest version. If you still have an issue, it’s probably something else. Can you tell me what app version you are on and send me a screenshot?

Guessing you are referring to the forum button not being on the main page anymore. It was cluttering up the design, so by default it is not showing anymore. If you still want it there you can enable it in the settings.

Yes - the chat is back now. They’ve fixed some things that were causing issues previously, so I enabled it again. March was the last time someone used it.