Sober Time Feedback

Ah, you’re referring to the forum. I see it’s not working on Android, but on iOS. I’ll have a look.

1 Like

Okay, that fixed it. I had to update the SSL certificate chain for it to be supported on Android’s browser too.

2 Likes

I’ve actually tried this and for some reason my pictures ALWAYS go up rotated 90’ to the left. So I don’t use them. NOW I can’t figure out how to remove them.

Is there a way to fix the rotation or to just delete the unusable photos?

Yep that’s it nice and fixed here :slight_smile:

Are you using the Android or iOS version? Are you uploading images that you get from somewhere or images that you took with a camera? You could send me the picture in question so that I can have a look.

Hi Robin.

I’m using the iOS version and I am just uploading a photo from my album directly on the phone.

@Oliverjava mine was doing that too, and I just came on here to report it - AND, now it’s working. Lol, is yours back up?

1 Like

I think it’s something specific with the photos. If you could send me an example I could have a look.

Oh it’s okay. Not a big deal. I am using one of the app photos right now and I do like it. It was just something I had tried in the past and couldn’t get to work. If anything I would more like to know how I can delete them from the options now.

Sorry, there’s no way to delete them at this time. I’ll make a note to build that functionality in for a future release.

Thank u for having me it is a privilege to be about to track my sobriety.

@Robin The app on my phone updated and now the blue button on the counter page to enter the forum is missing. I use a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.

1 Like

I’m lucky I know how to turn it on and dial…lmao :joy:

1 Like

@Melrm @Oliverjava have you tried that? There is a button under Settings (on the app/timer page) to enable or disable the Talking Sober Button

1 Like

Flip the switch (off then on), completely close out the app then reopen it and see if that works :blush:

If not then try restarting your phone

1 Like

You are so smart!! And beautiful, and awesome, and… :grin:

2 Likes

Awww shucks :blush:

2 Likes

Glad you got it sorted! I’ll make it so that you don’t have to restart the app.

1 Like

Don’t know if everyone noticed, but with the new update there are different things you can put above your tracker, referred to as heading modes. You can set them when you create a new addiction or when you edit an existing one.

For example, the Goal Progress one tracks the progress to your next goal. I think it is quite useful.

3 Likes

Oh I hadn’t noticed that, but I love it!!
I like also that you can change it at any point and you’re not fixed to it.

1 Like