Sober Time Feedback

The new features are always in the “What’s new section” of the Play Store. For the latest update it is:

• New heading modes! Track your next goal or total money saved above your time tracker
  • New display modes: Total Heartbeats, Total Breaths
  • Better Facebook sharing
  • Upgraded the data storage system
  • Various bugs and fixes
1 Like

Click on the pencil icon, where it says ‘text heading’, there’s now a drop-down menu :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Question @Robin… Heartbeats? Breaths? Who on earth would use that!!! Seems a bit odd to me, like you’re counting your life away, maybe that’s just me :confused:

Some people do use it :slight_smile: It’s more like counting your sober life.

1 Like

Wow ok. Fair enough. :smile:

:joy: :joy: You’re welcome :smile:

1 Like

Works perfectly for me🤗

3 Likes

Ok…I have no idea how long it’s been since I tried to create a post but it must have been a LONG time ago.

I’m on iOS and I can reply to all the posts in the world but I can’t see where I’m supposed to go to start one.

Am I losing it??

You can click on a specific category, like Your Story, or you could tap the Talking Sober icon in the top left to see all the latest posts from all the categories. Once you’re on one of these pages you’ll see a New Topic button in the top-right.

I uploaded a photo from my phone camera and it also went sideways. Tried to manually change dimensions…now its just smaller and sideways

@anon69871201 could you please provide your device type, operating system version and app version?

I love that there’s a lot of customization possible. Could it be an option not to have the daily quotations? They really don’t help me and I’d love to be able to switch them off. Thank you!

Sent you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can turn them off in the settings.
Open up the menu in the top-left, select settings and switch off “Daily Motivation Notification”.

I have that switched off. But I still have the line at the bottom of main screen with unwanted unsourced quote.

Ah, I thought you were referring to the notifications. There’s no way of removing the message in the timer’s display.

I’ve done it @dot.dot.dot!

You can now choose your theme from your preferences page. Just be sure to do a refresh.

6 Likes

Hey @Robin, where does the “user card background” show up?

This option…I added a picture but I have no idea where it shows up lol

When I click on your profile image it shows it: