Some advice for quitting Crack Cocaine

I’m sorry but I had to flag your comment, it’s inappropriate to post something like that. If you would like to know why then feel free to message me privately :+1:

I think it had been up about 6 minutes when I saw it. They got a double whammy, from you and I.

Pure troll activity. Haven’t seen a troll round these parts in some time.

1 Like

1 Like

I never thought I’d flag something but now realise occasionally you have too. Staggering! You probably saw it before I did I think it had been up about thirty minutes I wonder why I was able to read it? :slightly_smiling_face::grinning:

1 Like

Maybe the forum liked your flag better than mine.

I was wondering if it was because if opened the thread and was reading through it whilst you flag it. Lol I don’t think it has the emotional capacity to like someone better, or should perhaps address that at its next meeting :rofl::grin:

I think it has something against old, bald, cranky, retired Army guy who posts way too many pictures of his dog.

2 Likes

Everyone loves a pet photo, I’d like to get a dog someday :grinning:

We need more of these in the world

@C-sun @SassyRocks @NewPerspective

Please banish this troll

1 Like

Do you actually have a problem with addiction or a problem with people who have a problem with addiction

Don’t feed the trolls man

1 Like

On the brightside I think I’ll get my flagging badge with this one :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::sob::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::sob::joy:

I live the ignore feature

1 Like

The thread is about quitting crack. I came up w a solution to help this poor girl. You are just mad that you didn’t think of it first…ice ice baby…

Crack is Whack boys!

1 Like

Now there is something I can agree with.

Wake to a black day. After 8 months and 10 days clean I relapsed on crack for about 3 days. Health worries with isolation and failure to go to meetings are the causes. Also failure to connect with God. I caved in. I got an innocuous message from my dealer a few days before the relapse asking for some internet help. All he really wanted was to get me back hooked. It worked. For the next few days I stayed strong, and then made the mistake of calling him. Of course I ordered crack. Anyways, although I feel crushed in spirit, I take this as a learning experience. My previous replases lasted weeks or months. This time it is days. Meetings are a must to fight isolation. The isolation and loneliness caught up with me and drove me into a deep depression. Need to stay positive and hopeful. Will meet with my psychiatrist and try some antidepressants.

The last night of using I was shaking in fear and horror, not believing what just happened.

Today I feel better, but the grief and remorse are there. Luckily I still feel pretty good physically, so that is a definite plus and reason to stay clean. I am just glad God is giving me another chance. I could of easily died during those nights.

I plan to write here every day discussing my feelings and thoughts.

6 Likes