Songs I'm Geeking On

MC 900 ft Jesus - The City Sleeps

“Everybody has a little secret he keeps, I light the fires while the city sleeps”

I love a good music thread and hearing stuff I may not of heard before! This song has randomly played twice in the past 2 days. It came out in 2010. A lot of good songs on this Album. Love the outro…

https://youtu.be/aW2jOA6uIaM

3 Likes

My co-worker turned me on to this amazing vocalist. She has a unique but beautiful voice. I can listen to this song all day.

Lost on You by LP

1 Like

Breaking Banjamin- Literally any song

3 Likes

I’m with you on the goosebumps man!

1 Like

Genesis - Invisible Touch

5 Likes

I’m still geeking out on Mad Season, Wake up.
The whole album hasn’t been off my player but that track is the most played.

1 Like

Actually my spinning instructor got me into this song and its singer. The instructor is gone but Fink is very much in my view and ears. Will fly out to Austin TX to see him in October (and to see my friend too btw).

4 Likes

I liked the sound. Never heard of Fink. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=L4zJAb9xaKk&feature=share

This is so good. Listened to the entire album 2x through while at the office. Thanks!

These guys have been with me for 35 years. Still going very strong. Love this new one.

2 Likes

After Hours - Velvet Underground`

`

3 Likes

Ohhh snap. I lo e NMA. Haven’t listened to them in donkeys!

I went to see then in 86 The Ghost Of Cain album.
Didn’t realise that they were still going.
Just looked, Julian Sullivan is the only constant. But hey 40 years is pretty good for a band.

1 Like

One of my favorite songs to play on guitar and sing.

In freshman yr of college we had a ritual: I’d get summoned from my dorm at the end of Saturday night (if I wasnt already still out) to go out to the courtyard w/ my guitar where people would gather before calling it a night, once all the parties were through. I’d play 4 or 5 songs, and would always finish with “After Hours”. Everyone knew the words by the time we left for Thanksgiving break. Imagine 30+ people singing along. Sometimes more. Was a ton of fun.

Thanks for the trip into my memories…havent thought about that for a while.

:notes: I’ll never have to see the day again…:notes:

1 Like

Heard this one in Yoga. The Yoga instructors at the studio I practice at play great music!

Dude! Never heard of Fink but now I’m a fan! Thanks! This is rad!

Like the sound of this. And Fin is British as well.
Will definitely be checking it out later. Thanks Menno.

Thanks for sharing your memorie :upside_down_face: it sounds beautiful. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like