Starting today!

Hi folks, happy to join you here.
I am starting today to sober up from alcohol. Wish me luck. :four_leaf_clover:
Who else has day 1 today as well?
Greetings from :czech_republic:

25 Likes

First day over here. All the luck in the world for you, mate. We all need it.

8 Likes

We are in this together and we will make it, buddy! :muscle: Fingers crossed for you, too. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Welcome y’all.

Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.

:pray:t2::heart:

Here are two good threads to start:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Reading and sharing here really helps, you can find tons of information here. Just reach out if you feel you’re struggling. The Check in thread is a good way to keep yourself accountable.
I’m from the ČR as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! Congrats in making the first step :+1:t3: we are happy you joined :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for the welcoming words. :heart:
Lucky to have found a support group like this. :pray:

Thank you! :heart::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Laura. Good tip, I am already sooo hungry the whole day! Luckily I will switch the booze for more sports. :rugby_football::running_woman::horse_racing::mountain_biking_woman:t2::motorcycle:
Would be happy if anyone will join me and challenge each other :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Tomek, thank you for your support. :pray::four_leaf_clover: If you would allow I will bookmark your comment and in case of struggle text you, sometimes it goes easier in the mother language. :blush:

Hello and welcome, already liking your positive attitude, read lots posts lots, no one judges on here and reach out if you want a drink, it’s what we are here for. I wish you well on your journey.

Feel free to text me anytime you struggle, but I’m afraid my Czech wouldn’t be good enough to correspond. I live here but I’m an expat, I’m still learning your language. But feel free to reach out in English anytime.

hi and well done on making the best decision of your life, keep posting and let us know how it’s going. wish you well.

You got it!

Welcome! I’m not going to wish you luck because it has nothing to do with sobriety. It’s a lot of hard work but well worth it. Wishing you the best on your journey.

3 Likes

Day 1 for me as well!!Are you from Czech??:+1::+1:I am…

Hi Tomek…another Czech here…from Hradec Králové…welcome! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Glad you joined day 18 for me hang in there it gets better but it can be rough. Spend time with us.

1 Like

You can do it I’m cheering you on bro.

1 Like