Sounds very interesting, what is OMAD? I felt great after my recent fast also but it was nice to eat again.
One meal a day.
Do you use myfitnesspal? I should do this too as I do want to see it all jotted down to note how I feel after I eat and how many calories/carbs/proteins/sugars etc. I’m taking in.
I have used MFP in the past and at the beginning of keto. Great for tracking macros. I did upgrade to premium for a short time while I learned what a 70/25/5 split looked like. Very helpful.
Ohhhh, duh lol. Thank you!
Ok, here I am again
Made it official and I’m going to do it: a sugarboycot!
I’m a vegetarian and want to eat more vegan as well. So enough challenges ahead, wanna stay sober also ![]()
Wish me luck!
Love it! Last night I wanted a pb&j of all things lol. I stayed in bed instead, much better choice.
What’s a pb&j @MandiH?
My crush is that chocolat bar at my sugar screen.
Going to the shop now. But instead of buying them, I’m going to buy vegan soja yogurt and nuts 
Peanut butter and jelly lol
Really?
What a strange combination! 
But
peanutbutter (the one with little pieces of nuts and no added sugar and a little bit seasalt!)
Can I be excused for a week on this, girl needs chocolate and ice cream for comfort right now 
Heck yeah, do what you have to!
Of course! There’s times other things need our attention and focus and this would be it for you girl. Take all the time you need!
I do use MFp, @MandiH. Sorry I just saw this!
Baby - eat ALL the ice cream!
Have some for me please!

I haven’t been logging anything yet, I’ve hardly eaten anything since Saturday but once I can I expect I’ll be doing it again! I’ll have to add you. 
Two 7 year birthday parties… cakes, bisquits, candy marching before my eyes… i had ONE relapse in 2 weeks 
To tell you, afterwards i felt like hungover and my stomach was very upset 
Amazing how it effects you when you’re off it a bit isn’t it? Reminds me of alcohol. Once I quit, if I go back to it I feel the negative effects WAY more and it’s not pleasant. Reaffirming though!
