Sugar boycott

Sounds very interesting, what is OMAD? I felt great after my recent fast also but it was nice to eat again.

One meal a day.

1 Like

Do you use myfitnesspal? I should do this too as I do want to see it all jotted down to note how I feel after I eat and how many calories/carbs/proteins/sugars etc. Iā€™m taking in.

1 Like

I have used MFP in the past and at the beginning of keto. Great for tracking macros. I did upgrade to premium for a short time while I learned what a 70/25/5 split looked like. Very helpful.

1 Like

Ohhhh, duh lol. Thank you!

1 Like

Ok, here I am again :blush: Made it official and Iā€™m going to do it: a sugarboycot! :facepunch: Iā€™m a vegetarian and want to eat more vegan as well. So enough challenges ahead, wanna stay sober also :blush:
Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Love it! Last night I wanted a pb&j of all things lol. I stayed in bed instead, much better choice.

1 Like

Whatā€™s a pb&j @MandiH?

My crush is that chocolat bar at my sugar screen.
Going to the shop now. But instead of buying them, Iā€™m going to buy vegan soja yogurt and nuts :blush:

1 Like

Peanut butter and jelly lol

Really? :joy: What a strange combination! :grin:
But :heart: peanutbutter (the one with little pieces of nuts and no added sugar and a little bit seasalt!)

Can I be excused for a week on this, girl needs chocolate and ice cream for comfort right now :joy:

4 Likes

Heck yeah, do what you have to!

1 Like

Of course! Thereā€™s times other things need our attention and focus and this would be it for you girl. Take all the time you need!

1 Like

I do use MFp, @MandiH. Sorry I just saw this!

1 Like

Baby - eat ALL the ice cream!:heart:

2 Likes

Have some for me please! :doughnut: :cookie: :chocolate_bar: :ice_cream: :pie:

1 Like

I havenā€™t been logging anything yet, Iā€™ve hardly eaten anything since Saturday but once I can I expect Iā€™ll be doing it again! Iā€™ll have to add you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Two 7 year birthday partiesā€¦ cakes, bisquits, candy marching before my eyesā€¦ i had ONE relapse in 2 weeks :grimacing:
To tell you, afterwards i felt like hungover and my stomach was very upset :confounded:

Amazing how it effects you when youā€™re off it a bit isnā€™t it? Reminds me of alcohol. Once I quit, if I go back to it I feel the negative effects WAY more and itā€™s not pleasant. Reaffirming though!