Sugar boycott

You’re my hero. I still cant seem to shake all the sugar lately!

1 Like

:expressionless: You are the bravest person I know.

2 Likes

Isn’t it crazy what a hold it can have over you!

We had a bit of a last hurrah this evening. The pizza was delicious, I will miss it, but I am sure there will be some alternatives. Cheese is still firmly on the menu!

1 Like

Ha I will take it I need as much encouragement as I can get

You can make pizza with a 3 ingredient naan bread (almond flour, coconut milk, arrow root flour), homemade sauce (sans sugar) and cheese and veggies! Not sure good it would be, but… pizza!

1 Like

I make pizza from naan bread all the time. I love it. Its easy and tasty.

2 Likes

Game changer! Well that’s exciting.

Will definitely be trying that. Don’t have arrow root flour but I will hunt it down!

1 Like

Have you ever seen the Haribo sugar free gummies vids on Youtube?

1 Like

We had ‘homemade pizza’ last week on naan, but it was store bought so I likely had sugar added. I did make the sauce my self, can of tomato sauce and small can of paste with sauteed onions and garlic and Italian seasoning. If I can find arrow root flour i will make the bread next time, as i have a big bag of almond flour.

You should be able to find tomato sauce and paste without sugar added, that and some Italian seasoning and boom, a nice rich pizza sauce!

I like mine with a light dusting of mozzarella, basil, chunked tomatoes, mushrooms and kalamata olives. Mmm mmmm good!

1 Like

I haven’t and can’t at the moment. Some titles give it away though. Yikes!

People ate Haribo Sugar Free Gummies, and hilarity did not ensue :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

That sounds good! Except the olives. Not a fan of hot olives.

I had the worst weekend sugar binge. Let’s just say that Imma have to buy more Halloween candy.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

For grins I made the paleo naan bread tonight. It was very runny, like crepes. Out of 3 attempts, one seemed to work. Then I whipped up some sauce and threw this together. The kids really liked it.

3 Likes

Oh and 0 added sugar! If I can get the bread to be a bit thicker, I think it would be tops.

2 Likes

Holy carp. Nothing with a laxative warning on the label should be in the “candy” aisle. Some of these Amazon reviews are priceless, though.

2 Likes

Lol. It’s endless. I believe it turned into a “challenge”

3 Likes

I laughed SO hard at the reviews!

2 Likes

thanks I’m going to check her out right now. Im always looking for new ideas. Not sure if I can give up salt and oil. Lol i already feel a lot better just giving up white flour and added sugars and I lost 35 pounds sitting on the couch.

2 Likes