Talking Sober Feedback

Good point. Like a certain individual telling someone to “F off,” for example. Everyone can still read that!

1 Like

Damn - missed that one!

1 Like

Yep, it’s still there @Charlesfreck

Yes to at least make that post go away or have an option to block all. Is there a way to block someone currently? I’m still pretty new here.

1 Like

I did make this suggestion without even being aware of the post that’s being discussed now. The reason I was wondering was because sometimes I come across posts I find triggering that also break the rules. I can flag them but they are still there for the time being. I also have seen repeat offenders and thought it might be nice to have a way to just not see all posts from somebody. As a suggestion for less drama. I keep in mind I will have to deal with behavior I don’t like but when they’re also breaking the rules…I wouldn’t mind just not hearing from them at all anymore.

1 Like

Bc this also brings up an issue of, what if someone were to start harassing someone? Whether by post or PM. I feel there should be an automatic way to silence it (block) while waiting for a mod to step in. Just thinking of what ifs.

1 Like

I’m crushed that someone here told another to eff off. :cry:

2 Likes

@VSue I get crushed when people say who their good friends are here and who they are glad to see again (as in a list) and I’m not on it. Sorry, but it holds me up in my sobriety… It reminds me a little of High School. I guess I should just get over it, duh!

6 Likes

@Kareness I’m sure it’s not on purpose! Your a great friend of mine that’s for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw, thanks Steve! :blush: I need to be less sensitive, something I am trying (unsuccessfully mostly) to work on.

1 Like

BTW since the new update the chat feature is totally screwey at least on my phone. I always have to back out of the forum and come back in if I want to get out if the chat after I write something. It also freezes a lot. Just fyi

I can’t get to the forum via the app on my android phone now. I’ve been having to go through my browser.

Yep. Same here @carmen071 Was there maybe an update or something. Also I’m on an older version of Android and that already causes me a few problems

Hey @carmen071 it depends on what version of Android OS you have. I had the same problem with my 2+ year old Android phone. This weekend I bought a new Android phone and everything works great.

I have an LG g flex. Its probably just too old.

I feel the same way @Kareness!

1 Like

I think there was an update yesterday. That’s when it stopped working for me.

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder why. Well, that’s good feedback for Robin to have.

I thought it was just me that felt that way. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Ah ok, mine stopped working this morning, but I don’t recall the phone telling me it had updated - I have a Samsung

1 Like