Talking Sober Feedback

Test 1 2 test 1 2 3

I replied to the post on both. I have been having the same problem as well earlier today

Hey @Enaps thanks!

Do people see what I mean here?? The “reply arrow”-JohnSee is missing from the first time Enaps replied to me. You can’t distinguish it from a general reply to the topic (and not to me)

Yeah @Enaps. To work around it I pretty much always tag the person I’m replying to, but it shouldn’t be necessary.

2 Likes

Ye I’ve noticed a similar thing @JohnSee and tag the person as well (like I just did here) to make sure my reply targets the right person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I just looked at it. There was a setting that hid the reply when there was only a single reply below it. I’ve disabled that setting, so it will hopefully be better now.

1 Like

Well let’s find out then shall we?
Testing…testing…

@Robin? How can I like my own post?? There doesn’t seem to be a heart symbol below…
:wink: :joy:

You can’t like your own post :joy:

1 Like

There was another checkbox. That “bug” is fixed now @JohnSee!

Aw, spoil sport :disappointed:

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Yay! That was so annoying! First World problems lol. Thank you for correcting it.

1 Like

Also, I asked for a half-caff latte not decaf!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Robin!

Nice job in the new format Robin!
Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:…uh-scratch that when I returned after posting this is changed back to how it usually is. Sober not crazy!!!

I can’t seem to log in on my app only in my browser…I’ve reinstalled it and still can’t log in…anyone else or is this just me? Lol

@Robin I just have a problem with my counter staying the same time. It’s supposed to be 1:00pm but it makes its way to 5:00 sometimes. Not a huge deal but it bugs me lol.
I didn’t realize there is a website as well, I just downloaded the app. That’s cool! Is it much different than the app?

Hi @Robin can you reply to @Jen_lou login question above?

1 Like

Thank you John :blush:

@Jen_lou I sent you an inbox to discuss account-related issues.

@nillafresh The app is for tracking your sobriety. It counts the duration of your sobriety in different ways. The website is a sober community where you can interact with others. I’m not exactly sure what the issue is that you’re experiencing. Could you send me a screenshot?

1 Like