Talking Sober Feedback

I only see the blue dots. Maybe you’re talking about something else, could you share a screenshot?

1 Like

They indicate new posts on that topic.

For each topic on the forum you can pick notification options.

By default all the topics will be on Normal for you. If you post or reply in a topic it will go to Tracking. If you start a topic it will be set to Watching. You can also manually set and override this if you want, but this is usually not required.

Normal topics get the blue dot to indicate that they have new content.
Tracking & Watching topics get the count next to them to indicate new content.

I don’t know why your description made me laugh, but this is perfect. Lol

Alright, I’m sorry if this has already been asked but is there a way to bookmark certain topics?

See the three little dots to the right of the :heart: like button? Click on that and you’ll see a ribbon shaped bookmark

1 Like

My goodness! I finally figured it out, I assumed that was the bookmark but couldn’t figure out where to retrieve the things I bookmarked. Thank you for your help💖

1 Like

I’ve mentioned the unintended but unfortunate gender bias in the quotes on this app before, and I understand that it has no traction so it won’t change. I can live with that for now. But today’s quote has a typo as well as gendered language. If you fix the typo, maybe change “man” to “person” while you’re at it? Thank you, and many thanks for the great app.

13 posts were split to a new topic: Calorie Tracking