Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

Aww! What a great pic Cliff. You have a beautiful family. It’s nice to see you enjoying time with them, they grow up so fast.

2 Likes

Omg ya he does! By paying I mean I bought 7 lbs of his favorite honey BBQ steak tips. I was the best ma ever for like a half day :joy:

2 Likes

They really do! It is crazy how fast it goes, and this kind of time is what helps keep me on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is a good deal! I want some steak tips :joy:

2 Likes

Today to stay sober after being screamed at for 30 mins about how big of a piece of shit I am and everything negative I did in active addiction and how I must be using again because I took a nap, I asked her politely to get the fuck away from me and looked at the the ceiling of my bedroom for an hour then I did step work. 42 days clean still despite what some idiots may think.

4 Likes

Nice!
Good job. Its so easy to give them what they accuse you of. It can give a person a giant case of the fuck its!

Remember this day. You will probably have more of them. We dont have to use no matter what!

3 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman My crystals came today! This is everything that came from Amazon. The whole shabam was only 35$ which after going to Sedona and seeing the prices there, these are a steal!
Although next time I go to Sedona I might actually add to my collection now since I can actually afford it. Perks of sobriety! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Omg what a fabulous collection! I am in love with that amethyst crystal and sage!! What is that aromatherapy bottle used for? This is an amazing collection :slight_smile: Hope its useful for you in your recovery

1 Like

So far today I have meditated, talked, read my book and journaled to stay sober.
At 3, I will be joining my first virtual meeting. I haven’t been to many meetings because I’m deathly afraid of speaking in one or even having to introduce myself. Virtual meetings make me nervous too!

But I’m going to try because I want to stay sober.

5 Likes

came on TS, of course! :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have had lots of conversations with @anon43625156, finished reading a book and onto the next book in the series.

Attempted two worksheets on acceptance and addiction.
Walked the pooch for a good two hours two day…

3 Likes

Hope this works out well for you. Keep us updated.

Day 25! Tackled laundry, took a long walk with my dog Sophia, scrubbed the kitchen and did some laundry. Hope everyone else had a productive day.

4 Likes

The meeting was great!
I even introduced myself. First time ever in a meeting!!!

3 Likes

Today I did a workout with my resistance bands (which I haven’t done in months), kept myself busy with cleaning, cleansed and recharged my crystals, did some self care, and came on TS! And its only 3pm my time lol

4 Likes

Paul, Look who wants to play. :heart:

1 Like

Getting ready to meditate with the Breethe app.
It’s so hot I’ll probably fall asleep, but that’s ok.
:pray::pray:

This just isn’t going to end well…

1 Like

Celebrated my daughter’s first day of 1st grade!

4 Likes