Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

@talesh Fantastic news. Kudos to you. That’s a big hurdle and I commend you for your courage! Keep up the good work. Have a good day. :+1:

Played 9 holes of golf! Beautiful AF day! 65 days!

3 Likes

I’ve ordered a vegan burger, apple pie with ice cream and watched a movie :smiley: about to clean the kitchen, gonna have a tea, call my mum and head to bed… with a good feeling that tomorrow I will wake up full of energy to work then go have dinner with a good friend I haven’t seen in ages :smiley:

2 Likes

Prayer, meditation, steps 10-12, talked with another drunk

2 Likes

I work on me self centered ness and the complacent self of mine so I don’t feel to comfortable and stop going to meeting or stop talking with my sponsor

Made tomatoe sauce with a handfull of jalapenos. Ate half of it with corn tortillas.
Also dealt with my stolen new phone. Pretty calm in retrospect.
Conitinued to translate and edit for a non-profit for human rights.
That was all I could do.

3 Likes

I completed my first shift at work since I started my journey!!!

2 Likes

That is amazing!

1 Like

All you could do today was enough! I am proud of you

2 Likes

That’s a heckuva day. I worked and made homemade potato salad. Off to a zoom AA meeting.

2 Likes

Thank you @Miichelexoxo and @LeeHawk. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Your support is much appreciated!

1 Like

I keep working starting to do doubles​:cry::cry:

I want to starting doing healthy things again. I need to start slow; my health is not good. I want to clean my house, mentally and physically. Get rid of all the old stuff. It helps me to hear your continued success. I thiunk today I need to talk to someone in person or call. I have been struggling. Today can be my last day of this misery. I thank you for always posting and helping me find the way.

1 Like

I Had cake to celebrate my year

6 Likes

Major congrats, @anon27760155!

I went to see Road Runner this afternoon. Too hot to do anything else.

2 Likes

Today to stay sober I went on a walk on a beach and definitely did NOT poach some downed Madrona wood for carving

4 Likes

Hiked up the top of a cliff "400m elevation"instead of drinking due to pain. Now my legs hurt more ^^ yay

5 Likes

I was productive and did some therapy and big book work amongst enjoying the weather

2 Likes

Erased all my numbers stoped hanging around my old"friends"me and my wife are doing it together soon that’s helping I’m really really proud of her

5 Likes

Started the day with my gratitude list.
Did an afternoon meditation on Insight Timer.
And didn’t drink.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes