Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

It works for me too Bec. Wishing you a beautiful day in sobriety my friend. :heart:

2 Likes

I actually called the local drug rehab team and said I need help.

6 Likes

I made this meme.
I took my kiddo to the zoo the other day and this idea popped into my head.

I may have a meme problem.

3 Likes

Well for me it’s the same routine, same script. Healthy diet and workout. Don’t feel the need to smoke after I do my daily stuff. I focus on my new lifestyle.

3 Likes

I woke up early to go on my morning walk with my dog. That can’t happen unless I’m sober.

3 Likes

I did what I do every day. I wake up and immediately tell myself I am powerless if I have that first one and ask my god to keep me sober.

6 Likes

Beeing here, reading a lot. Everybody on here helps me to stay sober without even knowing it. And I hope that I help others through my posts staying sober too.

5 Likes

Well done for today. I like the tip about me time and doing things for others.

I went to see my friend today and we had a little walk and a catch up.

I logged on here through out the day and took time to encourage others and myself someone replied my post and said we aim to make progress not reach perfection, I took that away and won’t be too hard on myself.

I went to the gym and a swim.

I wrote some content for my friends website.

My daughter is cooking dinner so I am going to watch a film on Netflix for some downtime.

Another day, we made progress. Xx

2 Likes

its just the start of my day… so not much besides engage on TS. yesterday, i went to a meeting and caught the tail end of a sober zoom chat. :heart:

2 Likes

I created a list on my phone of things to get done on my days off. The feeling of accomplishment seeing everything checked off when I’m done is so great and such a good reminder of how productive and better life is when I’m sober.

5 Likes

i went for a great walk to think of things

went to a meeting

participated at my day program

not picking up the d.o.c.

4 Likes

Ugh I just spent 500$ on amazon. :roll_eyes: I am sooo bored and lonely in the desert.
And I ate almost a pint of ice cream.
Dunno what is with me today.

2 Likes

I finally worked out. I used to do it as something that made me feel good then I would drink after telling myself I am healthy. Today I do it because I wanted to and I enjoyed the act of sweating and working hard towards something. I also have been checking on here with others stories and comments to my previous post to keep positive and my head up.

3 Likes

Well you stayed sober so that’s awesome! :muscle:t3:Gotta just come up with things to do. I go for walks or rides a lot and sing like a crazy person. Makes me feel good. Meditation too everyday :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I need to make a schedule. Its just wayy too hot to go outside which I love the outdoors and nature. I have 0 friends here and even if I did I am quarantining. I can’t sing so I would definitely sound like a crazy person. :joy: I love your ideas though! Thank you.

1 Like

Spent some quality time with the family at Luray Caverns, in the caverns and all of the museums on site. Didn’t even think about a drink, the kids make that stuff fade away.

9 Likes

Oh my heart! :heart: What a beautiful family. Making memories. That’s what it’s about.

2 Likes

You have no idea how hard it was to get them all to face me at the same time and try to get smiles coordinated :joy::joy: I almost lost my mind.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: oh the good old days! I had to pay my son to put his graduation cap and gown on this past weekend for pics with family. :woman_facepalming:t4::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: sounds like he has quite a racket going! I need to get paid just to have my picture taken! (no weirdos)

2 Likes