Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

Went for a walk and did a little baking for myself

1 Like

Meditated, kept busy at work, did not make any Stupid ass stops on the way home.

6 Likes

Today I met with my sponsor, completed my 12th step, attended my home group meeting and shared an experience. I did not feel worn out when I got home so I made Chicken Pie Impossible, similar to a quiche. Doing the right thing revvs me up.

5 Likes

Attended my morning Tempest meeting, watched a couple of videos from the Tempest library, got some yummy takeout so I stay full, am listening to This Naked Mind, visualizing success for myself.

3 Likes

I’m proud of you :heartbeat:

Worked. Ate healthy. Went to a lovely ladies meeting. Talked with sober sisters. Checking up here on TS.

6 Likes

Remembered I’m not alone. Thought about my past experiences and smiled knowing I don’t ever have to drink again. Helped some folks. Came on here.

5 Likes

Came here !

4 Likes

Was a busy day but checked on some funny memes when i got a minute to keep me smiling today and keep my mind focused on sobriety

5 Likes

I’m struggling but watched TV and cleaning. Trying not to think about a drink.

4 Likes

Im sorry todays been a struggle. Hope you keep your mind active and conquer another day! Stay strong :muscle:

1 Like

Good job coming here and not picking up

1 Like

Yoga! And a long walk with a sober sister

4 Likes

Well I did not drink!
I slept in. Had great coffee. I had a great breakfast. I went for a hike with the hubby and the dogs. I did some chores. I read a book. I made a decent dinner. I’m watching a movie and planning to go to bed early. I’m 520 days sober. I decided I’m a person who doesn’t drink alcohol.

520 days is just a drop in the bucket after my 30 years of drinking as much as I could barely manage. I’ve had plenty, more than enough for a lifetime.

I love being sober. I have my life!!

9 Likes

Ask my parents for help. :heart:

4 Likes

I hope you received it! Congrats on another day

Awww thank you! Yup, I have good parents. I’m very lucky. :blush:

1 Like

Thats wonderful…glad to hear it!

Family was in town. Went out to eat with them then when I got home I just went to bed.

3 Likes

Well…I have a cold (No Covid) so I have been on Theraflu, water, and tea. I’m gonna take a nice hot shower and sleep!

6 Likes