Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

I rowed 12 km.
I walked the dog.
I went shopping for my fathers birthday party food.
I baked rolls, bread and quiche.
I’ve read and I’m reading TS.

4 Likes

Spent a lot of my day hanging out here.Took a walk, ate all the chocolate I had in the refrigerator. And didn’t buy any new champagne. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Took my doggos for a run, went to an AA meeting, read some quit lit, meditated a lot, took the doggos for their afternoon walk, hanging out on ST :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I cleaned the house, did the laundry and walked the dog.

3 Likes

Bought candy, It’s Saturday, in Sweden kids get to eat candy on Saturdays, and me too ofc :smiling_face:

I bought a big bag for the same amount of money I would have spent on cheap champagne, ate like half of it turned I’ll, probably from to much sugar and
swore that I’ll never buy pick and mix candy again.

Then I felt so miserable for not being able to drink champange or eat candy so I took three walks. Forced the family out to join me for walk nr 3. :joy:

And hanged out here. I’ll probably do that for a while.

4 Likes

Today, I bought some new books on recovery and a mental health workbook to help me navigate life a bit better :relieved:

2 Likes

20 minute walk, 20 minute light yoga, 10 minute coconut body massage, 10 minute full body tapping. soaked feet in Epson salt to release toxins then 45 minutes of raising legs for reverse blood flow – loads of self-care today!

4 Likes

Ran a 5K, went to the County Fair, and did a little bit of shopping.

4 Likes

I woked out. Ate healthy foods. And gave myself permission to be lazy.

5 Likes

I spent time with my dad today. We went to taco Bell and a few stores. Great day :smiley:

4 Likes

I went to work! And now late night videogames lol

5 Likes

What are you gaming on rn @SpicyLuis ??

1 Like

I just studied a lot again today, did some cleaning/laundry, and cooked some meals.

My cravings were getting really bad for a drink this evening after I took my shower so I decided to go for a drive around the area. I also decided to treat myself to some Mountain Dew and chips. :joy: Now I’m just taking it easy for the evening. Probably gonna game a bit before bed.

7 Likes

Elden Ring lol

3 Likes

Drank vast amounts of lemonade :rofl:

5 Likes

I actually took the time this morning to pray and meditate by candlelight :candle:

6 Likes

I sat on my porch and listened to the river run.

6 Likes

I sat down with another alcoholic and discussed sobriety.

6 Likes

Enjoyed a frosty Mocha Frappuccino while browsing at Barnes & Noble.

5 Likes

Watched a lot of comedy - laughed my ass off!!! laughter is the best healer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :pray:

6 Likes