The Art of Sobriety

Giggle. Depending who you are, that may be the way you are greeted… we don’t always wave. But in most instances it’s a sign of affection!

That is really nice of you to do that. Maybe one day I will be charitable like that.
I play frisbee. Well not “play” I mean I can throw a frisbee really good. Disc golf looks much more difficult. I like the idea of the game though…but have never actually played it.

I can’t throw a frisbee at all!! The discs in disc golf are much heavier, I throw my shoulder out when trying to throw a light frisbee. But, I also “flick” instead of throwing back hand 99% of the time while discing!

I would think throwing a disc would be harder. Especially trying to flick it.

Competition and sports in general is my thing. I love it all. I guess I’m going to have to try disc golf now. Haha.
I’m going sign off for now…get some rest…I hope you enjoy your day. It was nice chatting with you. I’ll talk to you tomorrow okay.

1 Like

I’m very competitive too. Basketball was my sport of choice for the longest time. Although the years haven’t been very nice to my knees, disc is a very low compact sport, its great! I would definitely recommend it!
The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for sharing your art work, again you are very talented. Have you ever thought of doing art shows? I bet you’d sell a bunch!
Talk to you later… I’m always around! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

I haven’t done any shows…not yet. I will one day when I build up a sufficient collection of work again.
I could talk sports with you all day! I chat with ya again tomorrow.
Thanks for the crazy eyes face without the middle finger too. Haha

1 Like

Dude. Your work is froggen AMAZING!!! I am now a huge @Jon-Paul_Palmer fan!

1 Like

Blushes. Ahh thank you! That is very nice of you to say.

Amen! Your stuff is amazing! Do you do shows or have a gallery? That’s a lot of gorgeous work.

And @Yomomma, don’t be so modest yourself. Talent up in here!

2 Likes

WOW…just WOW!! I’m blown away by your art! What a breathtaking gift. Those water droplets! Stunning. Truly gifted man ~ thank you for sharing @Jon-Paul_Palmer Bravo! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Umm…no shows yet. I think I’m going to build up a decent size collection of work again. I’ve been fortunate enough to sell a lot of my work so I’m kinda low on the originals I have left. But I think I will try that out one day.

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice words! I really appreciate it.

I love painting. I made a whole lot of them.

3 Likes

Here is my newest

8 Likes

You are so talented :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: so awesome :smiley::smiley: loving it :hugs::hugs:

Awesome video

This is an awesome thread with amazing art in it, glad to see it resurrected!

1 Like

You too? MAPSSSSS… I have so many maps begun but far from finished… I’ll see what I have kicking around, see if there’s something I can post (i.e. something my inner critic will allow to escape from my vault).

Edit: Eeeep, nope. Cannot. Perhaps another time.

1 Like

Not actually a poet but

If you look really hard you might find I was lacking some space :slight_smile:

8 Likes