The Art of Sobriety

I don’t think this one is done. I want to add a pathway but I can’t get it right. Maybe I’ll keep this as is until I take my class and ask my instructor.

Aw. That is adorable!! I would hang that in my bedroom. :heart: :smile:

Whoa! Thats awesome, what medium is that?

Thank you =) I give them away randomly =)

The Colorado flag?

Nice… its the colorado flag inside the state of minnesota. My friend grew up in minnesota but made a life in colorado😉

I love these characters! So cute! and like they each have a personality.

Thank you @JohnSee! I love making them, hard to be unhappy around all their smiles! :blush:
Was going to take yesterday "off" but I ended up working, ha!

Last night I actually made myself a fort to paint in lol
Btw I am not a great painter, My forte is actually makeup and poetry however I wanted to start painting anyways.
This is what I painted.I couldnt upload it normal I had to do it sideways.

I painted myself based off a quote I heard. "Into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul"
I painted me running away from all the beer and alcohol I used to drink, into nature which seems to be the only thing that helps keep me grounded. :purple_heart:

I love it @Restlesssoul! The fort, the painting and it's meaning!! :blush:

@Oliverjava Thank you!!

@Restlesssoul that “fort” is such an interesting idea! Like creating you’re own space within another space.

@JohnSee Yes exactly!I needed something colorful and my own little space instead of the everyday things I see where I live.:blush:

Do you sell them? I imagine they’d do well in an Etsy shop.

I do sell them @Elle :blush: I was able to make it my full time "job" this past year, been selling them for 5 years now.

The baby seal is adorable.

Thank you! :blush:

This is the start of a collage for my panda loving baby girl.

I love him! (her?) it came so good - I like how it looks “fuzzy”.