The Art of Sobriety

@MissQuinn…I’m going to check out that book too!! Thanks for the suggestion. Just last night my daughter was having issues with doing fashion drawings…getting the body right. She could us it too.

2 Likes

I decided yesterday that it was time to write this novel(la) I’ve had in my brain for a few years. Is anyone here a writer that can give me tips? I was working on character profiles last night and the basic synopsis of the story. I was thinking I would outline it chapter by chapter first before I start writing any story. Is this a good approach? Usually I just start writing and then when it is done I always plan to go back and work on the details but it is such a mess I end up never looking at it again.

Hmmm. Both these books come up when I search. Which do you have? Unfortunately the first one is the only one available at my library and it is an in library use only book.

I have one but it is attrocious…but that is what I get for buying one at Walmart. LOL I will get another one some day from a proper art store.

1 Like

I really love that! Especially because I’m very into science of the natural world.

Your painting is so beautiful! I love the sky colors.

The second one is the one that I have. Is there an option to take a peek inside both books to see which one you prefer? If not I could take some pics of the inside of mine to show you.

Note: I got mine in college so perhaps it’s a better reference? It looks like the other one is from the 50s too so IDK of that makes a difference to you. Lol

1 Like

Thank you. For my daughter, she loves horses :slight_smile:

My photography. Mainly photos of strangers, photographs of daily life and any other general detritus that catches my eye

10 Likes

pleased with this one , art therapy is one of my best lol it’s crazy fun . I love this penguin are my fab. Animal

5 Likes

I love painting … it is truly my therapy … SMILE

17 Likes

Look at all this talent! :smile:

4 Likes

Picked up some of my tools for the first time in a long time. Finally had some “me” time. Work in progress of course.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I drew this on the plane. It is supposed to look like me. I don’t think it does. I’ll have to keep working at it.

10 Likes

Spring in Indiana … makes me smile!!

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

This is incredible!!!

2 Likes

Been working on my wire wrapping.

14 Likes