The Feb29ers (Feb 29th, March 1st)

Yay! Great job!! We’ll be here for you tomorrow! Just reach out. :heart::heart:

Thanks!

How are you holding up, I guess it’s afternoon for you, hope you are doing fine?

5 Likes

Yes, but the itch is coming… I can feel it. About to grab another soda and figure out what I’m going to keep myself busy with this evening

What about a movie or serie or something like that :heart:

The problem is that is my usual routine. Grab a drink, plop on the couch, and veg. Currently doing crafts with the kids and chugging soda. Lol. The drink is calling me!! :sob::sob:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Congrats on all of your accomplishments today!! I’m just headed home to make dinner and do some studying. I will also be relying on soda to get me through. Maybe have a bubble bath or something after… So glad we have each other for some motivation!!

1 Like

I also have this pattern and it hit me pretty hard when I got home tonight. I’m sitting on the couch sipping on pop but it’s just not the same. The struggle is real today, especially after a full day of meetings…

@Journey1 I feel you!!! I have been struggling for about three hours now. I’m just trying to keep myself distracted and think about all the negative things alcohol has brought to my life.

1 Like

@SoulSearcher @Journey1

How are you guys doing?? I’m awake right now , so if you need somebody I’m right there

1 Like

@Maria

What a majestic dog!

1 Like

Trouble sleeping? I find that when I quit alcohol I have trouble sleeping the 2-5 nights. I took melatonin tonight to try and help. I’m going to try going to bed early tonight… aka actually on time. Trying a new routine with a 5:30 am workout before kiddos wake up.

I hope you get some rest! You made it through day 3!

2 Likes

Heres a pic of my baby!

6 Likes

@Journey
Aaaw, how lovely!

I guess the official theme song of our group is “Who let the dogs out” :grin:

@SoulSearcher

I drank to much… WATER! before I went to bed, so I woke up and now having trouble getting to sleep again.

Go guys made it, I guess?! Greeeaaat!

Please let me know how are you doing tomorrow! :heart:

1 Like

My husband tried to wiggle out of the 30 day challenge tonight. I made him a root beer in the sodastream instead of him having a drink with supper. We are going to have to rely on each other to stay on track. I’m a bit nervous though because we are so early in… But I’m actually feeling good tonight and am looking forward to day 4 tomorrow!

@Journey1

So sorry to hear that, but good about the sodastream instead of a drink!
Though you’re in this together, you are still making it on your own, for yourself, for your self esteem, your self worth.
I find it hard to articulate what I’m trying to say, sorry!! :heart:

1 Like

You can do this dear!!! Sorry i couldnt respond faster but i was sleeping :heart::heart:

Morning dear friends,

How are you holding up ? :heart::heart:

Im still staying strong, but im tired and my body is sore after yesterday workout :joy:

@SoulSearcher did you get through your rough evening :heart:

@Journey1 oh i thought he wanted this aswell, but maybe he is not ready. On the other hand you will keep going and maybe you will inspire him to make a change, when he sees how great you are being sober :heart::heart:

1 Like

My app just notified me of making it clean for 4 days.
I like its enthusiasm :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the group - yes its very incouraging :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like