The little thread of Sunshine ☀️ (with a chance of rain) #2

Round two guys! @anon12657779, @Frantasticooo, @adeygaga49, @anon35096624, @Joey1, @Natnat, @anon13078412, @Dolse71, @Conor689908,@crystalclear, and anyone else who likes to join us, we chatted that much we closed the thread down! so here’s thread #2 :blush: welcome back

12 Likes

Yummy :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Ooh yum, looks good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Frantasticooo link for showbox https://youtu.be/x0wzrFvbdkg

1 Like

This looks so yummy! I need to get back on a smoothie kick for breakfasts myself. So much easier to prep it all for the week and to just throw it in the blender in the AM. I go in spurts of breakfast choices. I went from weeks of smoothies, to weeks of avocado toast, to now months of parfaits lol.

3 Likes

Nice! I’ve started doing smoothies for breakfast.

Cocoa, chia seeds, nuts, banana, oats and milk. Tasty and filling.

7 Likes

Is show box legal “well it’s a big no!” :joy::joy::joy: that guys hilarious

1 Like

Don’t worry about the legal side I’ve used it for five years and never had any trouble. The server is down for a couple of days but will be back soon. No one explains things better than an Indian guy :joy:

1 Like

This sounds yummy :yum::yum:

2 Likes

I’m not worried, just made me chuckled at the way he said it :joy::joy:

1 Like

And so it just carries on as before.
Love you guys. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yum!!!:ok_hand:
(10)

1 Like

@Conor689908 oh My! Yummy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guys @anon12657779 @Shell @Frantasticooo @adeygaga49 @Conor689908 @Natnat @crystalclear and everyone else. Thank you so so much for thinking of me. Interview went really really good!!! There are two my applicants and only in a week I know if I got it… But talked to my boss and she is quite confident :muscle: I am really really happy and relieved. And so happy to be 3 weeks sober today :heart:

9 Likes

Fantastic news on both counts pet !! You’re going from strength to strength :blush::heart:

1 Like

Nice one Julia!

1 Like

I’m so pleased and proud of you lovely. Your shining x

1 Like

Fantastic Julia, so pleased you’re feeling good about it :blush:

1 Like

So glad to hear this! We’re rooting for you!

1 Like

Looks delicious!!

1 Like