The little thread of Sunshine ☀️ (with a chance of rain) #2

@LovelyLya hope you are feeling better soon :smirk:

So let’s hope when the sun is up that the sun is shining for you too today :sunflower:

2 Likes

Morning everyone it’s another sober day so it’s a great one :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Morning all, happy sober Thursday! it’s still half dark here and were on the way to school :flushed:

1 Like

Morning guys, and Conor! :grin:

:rofl::rofl: How are you bud?

Good morning campers, breakfasts smoothie

1 Like

Yes mate. Rolling along like a cart with a broken axile, but still rolling.

1 Like

Morning I am
Getting a grip today! Whoot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning beautiful people. Wishing you all a happy soba day x

1 Like

Good morning friends! Cloudy, rainy :umbrella: sober day up ahead for me. Super sleepy today. I’m ready for my sleep to improve. This is getting annoying. Hope you all are having a good day so far!

4 Likes

Hay Conor. I’m really good thanks. Wishing the rain would stop so I can get the dogs out ! How’s things with you x

1 Like

Yay for once we have better weather than you lot :tada: sunny and cool here. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Morning lovely lady. The sleep thing does get better in time … but ain’t it horrible when u r tired but can’t sleep! Wishing you a beautiful soba day x

Have you tried any supplements that could help? Magnesium or melatonin gets mentioned a lot. Sorry your struggling, thesis nothing worse than not enough sleep x

Oh sweet Fran… I take a prescription sleep medication every night (Lunesta) and I use essential oils and I’ve tried magnesium powder & melatonin too (they don’t help). I’ve even tried CBD oil. I still wake up a lot and don’t feel rested. There are other stresses in my life & I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) so it’s just a battle on many fronts. I use guided meditation to help me fall asleep in addition to the medication. But I just don’t like waking up off and on all night long. I sound like a crazy person typing this all out! Anyway I’ll be fine. Appreciate your suggestions and you trying to help! :heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh bless you sweetie, I really feel for you. Sounds like your doing everything right. I really hope it settles down soon xx

Doesn’t sound crazy at all. I use guided meditation most nights and I’ve used cbd oil quite a bit x

2 Likes

It is definitely horrible when I spend all day at work wishing I could be in bed only to get there and not sleep well! Hugs.

1 Like

I had to get meds off my doctor to help me cos I couldn’t switch off my head at night and was getting really upset and emotional due to lack of sleep x