The One Thing You've Never Experienced?

I never saw the titanic

2 Likes

Ive never had gas! Haha

Really? I thought I was the only one!!!

1 Like

Y’all have never farted or burped? Now that’s crazy,
:joy::joy::joy:. I believe you guys but it’s like that new Aaron Rogers statefarm commercial…his agent just meditates and it goes away.

3 Likes

Skydiving.

4 Likes

OMG… Me too! I’ve never met someone else in this situation. I’m 37.

4 Likes

Haha you and a cartoon character :joy:

2 Likes

Ha! It’s biologically impossible to not get gas!

3 Likes

Peter had never farted, lol. Not burped

1 Like

That’s what I had typed but then I think I got confused with that episode where you fart when you burp and burp when you fart :joy:

1 Like

Y’all are fuuuuuuucked up!! Hehe

6 Likes

Oh my dear - I didn’t say I didn’t get gas; I’ve just never burped! I was a horrible baby - just threw up all the time all over my poor mama. Now I just become exceedingly uncomfortable.:persevere:

1 Like

Ya’ll never seen Star Wars? So if I say “May the force be with you” you’re just gonna stand there and blink at me? :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

4 Likes

I mean, I exist in this world and therefore I’m aware of the cultural references, but I’ve never sat down and watched the original 3…

3 Likes

I know the famous lines…but never watched those 3.

But I kind of get

Luke I am your father
The dark side
May the force be with you

1 Like

Me three!!! And I turn 35 in less than a month

1 Like

Hahaha. We now have a club. Me and @sjernigan88 and @ELY83. I’m so glad to not feel so alone. :rofl::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I can’t imagine life without SW. I spent the summer of '91 watching Jedi everyday. I was a very uncool kid. It’s hard to believe there are those who’ve never seen them. Regardless of your relationship with SW, I’m glad you exist. :blush:

2 Likes

So, not too long ago, I thought fruitcake was just a joke, an urban myth, something you threaten your kids with. That was, until the day I saw it for sell in my local supermarket. My whole world came crashing down!

4 Likes

Hmmm never have I ever hmmmm… Ok seriously A McRib. Never had one never will but I get crap all the time for not trying!! No thanks🤣

4 Likes